It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Feeling Drugged, Commenting On Comments , Getting Chores Finished and Nearing Stage 3.


Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.
Click on the pictures to Enlarge

Even though we were in bed before midnight last night when we woke after 8:00 this morning we felt like we had been drugged. Knowing better we realized it was all the Fresh Air we breathed while on our bike ride and going near the River yesterday.
After finishing the last of our Rhubarb Sauce on Toast for breakfast it didn’t take long to start reading on our Computers. We always seem to read the same things but do it differently. I start reading The Weather Network, then our Local News before checking E-mails then the Blogs we follow. Kathy starts with International News, then our Local News, her E-mail, Blogs we follow then finally checking The Weather Network.

Half way through our morning our Dentist’s Office called to remind me of my appointment for tomorrow. Having it written on Three Calendars around the Apartment helps us to remember. Have restrictions to follow. Only the patient in the Office. Don’t not show up early. Wearing a Mask is necessary. This is a Dentist Office right?

One of the Comments regarding the increase in my workout yesterday about not overdoing it was much appreciated because my body lets me know when I do. Looking back over Twenty-Five years ago while trying to loose weight and get in shape I was exercising nearly Thirty Hours a week. I had built up to using a pair of Sixty-Five Pound Dumbbells through most of my routines. When we went Fulltime I gave the last of my heavy weights away to our grandson so I only have a pair of Twenty-Five Pound Dumbbells to use today but they do the trick.

Another Comment touched on Isolating Alone like our friend Vera has had to do, She herself mentioned if she would be able to just get out to walk around she would feel better.
Kathy had a yearning for Baked Beans on Toast for lunch along with a small dessert plate. Beans are surprisingly good for you with lots of Protein but I just can’t eat them as often as Kathy would like to.

It’s been a while since we used the Truck and since our Dentist is in Amherstburg we’ll use it to get it moving. With the Coronavirus shutdown lots of things such as Tax Returns and Licenses were extended beyond their due or expiry date. When we finally got all that taken care of we got the new License Sticker for the Truck. Even though we used it since I had forgot to put the New Sticker on. While Kathy washed up our lunch Dishes I went out to the Parking Lot to rectify that.

It is an easy task unless you have a Plate Shields over your Plates like we do. If you look at the Header Picture at the top of our Blog you can see we have a second Plate with the “It’s about time” logo on it. That required additional bracketing to make it work but every year adds to the time it takes to add the Sticker. Strangely last night I dreamt about doing it differently today and within Seven Minutes the chore was finished. I’m glad that I shaved time off that chore because it is out in the Direct Sunlight and today’s Humidex was a cool 99 F (37 C).

We did a few more things on the Computers before watching the 6 o’clock Local News. Our Premier is not allowing our area of the Province to move to Stage 3 reopening. Hopefully that will change by the end of the month but he warns everyone that if the Coronavirus Numbers start to go up again he will close the affected areas.

For supper we had a Store Bought Thin Crust Pizza. That and a mug of Hot Chocolate was perfectly satisfying. Besides an appointment tomorrow we’ll also be attending another Celebration. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

What travels around the world but stays in one corner?


A stamp.

3 comments:

  1. With my CRS I also use three calendars to keep up with our doctor's appointments or I would forget.

    You just reminded me that I need to go purchase my license tags.

    Enjoyed your "Krackers" this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the dentist thing. She wore not one, but TWO masks, all covered up with a third huge plastic thing that covered her entire head. She had to have been miserable. I wonder if they sanitize the entire chair you sit in??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our governor only knows how to go backwards no matter what..oh don't get me started. Enjoy your celebration.

    ReplyDelete