It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

My Turn, Cleaning Up, Comment Answers and “Three Weeks, Three Kids”.


Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.
Click on the pictures to Enlarge

Even though it hasn’t happened to me for some time last night it came back. I was in bed minutes after Kathy and proceeded to fall asleep instantly. Within an Hour I started waking every Fifteen Minutes before falling back sleep to repeat the cycle for the entire night before dragging myself out of bed at 8:10. Kathy slept like a rock.
Again I needed to shut the AC. Looking outside was far from encouraging because all that could be seen was One massive Cloud. Knowing I had to do something today I made myself a Regular Coffee. I’ve been drinking only De-Caffeinated Drinks since last November which has helped to mellow me out but today I needed a Kick.

After breakfast while Kathy checked her Computer after I stripped the bed I was busy sorting and treating our Laundry before finally finishing my by then cold Coffee. By the time I headed for the Laundry Room Kathy was already putting fresh sheets on the Bed.

There was another person doing his laundry so it took time before I could get everything washed. A stain on one of Kathy’s garments didn’t come out so rather then making it permanent once everything else was in the Dryers I brought it back to the Apartment to slow dry on a hanger. Of course Kathy was putting the Ever-Ready Bunny to shame by dusting and vacuuming while I was gone.
It wasn’t until nearly 2:00 when I finished folding the Laundry and arrived back at the Apartment. It only took Kathy Ten Minutes to be serving lunch. We had Chicken and Wild Rice Soup along with a dessert plate of Cherries, Sweets and a Yogurt Cup.

Once the Laundry was put away my back told me it was time to sit so I finally opened my Computer to catch up on my morning reading. In response to a few Comments I’ll try to straighten the confusion.

We purchased our New Air Conditioner in January so we wouldn’t be scrambling to find one when the warmer temperatures arrived. It was delivered and installed a Week later. I had installed a Screen on the outside of the sleeve on the to keep Bugs from building nests and Pollen Seeds from getting into the unit. I had been keeping the Screen clean so really did not think it was affecting it’s performance. When I talked to Al he said it was like us wearing our Masks and breathing our own Carbon Dioxide where it was taking in its own Hot Air that was reflecting off the Screen. If the problem continued after removing the Screen it was probably the Electronic Control Board. With the Two Year Warranty I guess what he’ll be replacing the Board.

What Joel the Building Handyman was here for yesterday was our Toilet. Unlike the one we have in our Trailer this one uses much more water to get rid of our Waste but I have had to plunge it everyday since we have lived here and finally got tired of doing so. I didn’t think it was my responsibility to service it even though I have done Hundreds helping people out over the years. Considering this one is Sixty Years Old it was past the replacement date.

We waited until after the 6 o’clock Local News to have a Medium Store Bought Pizza for supper. (I forgot the picture.)

We then watched a cute movie called “Three Weeks, Three Kids” starring Anna Chlumsky and Warren Christie. It’s something more people should experience.

Finally turned on the AC at 11:00 and will have to probably have to turn it off again in the morning. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You'd rather have double D's than straight A's.

3 comments:

  1. Many times I have the same problems sleeping. I don't know if it's age or just not being able to shut our brains off. It sure makes for a groggy day. Glad your AC will be fixed along with the plumbing. I hate doing repairs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problems with sleeping sometimes. I agree with Nancy. Wow 60 year old toilet!! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for clarifying that for me.

    ReplyDelete