It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Drugged, Air Conditioner, Cooking and The Virus.


Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.
Click on the pictures to Enlarge

Last night when I went to bed there was nothing done any different but I ended up sleeping like a rock. When I woke at nearly 9:00 this morning it was hard to walk a straight line because I felt drugged. Since I haven’t had an Alcoholic Drink in nearly a year or take any Medications I was baffled.
Our sunny breezy day.
I hadn’t even opened the Balcony Blinds when Kathy joined me. Before I started making breakfast the Air Conditioner had to be turned off as it was already 61 F (16 C) inside the Apartment.
Other then doing our usual morning chores and dealing with phone calls we spent most of the morning on our Computers. Lunch was simply Beef and Potato Soup (Stew) along with a dessert plate of Fruit, Pastry as well as a Fruit Cup.

Once lunch had settled Kathy got in the mood to cook the Rhubarb into Sauce as well as making a Lemon Meringue Pie. Since she was heating things on the stove I again started the AC. Kathy wanted something to occupy some of her time she didn’t want me to help so I spent close to an Hour exercising.
Our local Temperatures.
Back to the Computers for the rest of the afternoon neither of us were feeling hungry. Half way through the 6 o’clock Local News made Macaroni and Cheese for supper. Later we had a slice of Lemon Meringue Pie.


We watched a few different US News Stations and all they were talking about was the Virus. With the inside temp already down to 66 F (19 C) we’ll be shutting the AC before going to bed. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

Words of Inspiration

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

Eleanor Roosevelt.

4 comments:

  1. I'm not particularly keen on AC as it causes lots of aches. I put it on for awhile when M. is coming in from work as he is usually hot and tired. Looks like the heat is roaring up again over the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your air-conditioner is working just fine again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you wish we could sleep like we did when we were kids? Glad the AC is working!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am puzzled once more...some of the comments say they are glad the A/C is fixed...I re-read the post twice to make sure what I missed. I do not see where you say that it is.

    ReplyDelete