It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, January 5, 2020

On-Line Shopping, Green To White and More Movies.


Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.
Click on the pictures to Enlarge

We both managed to get a decent night’s sleep last night not waking until morning. Because we were so well rested minutes after I started getting things ready for breakfast Kathy joined me. By the time we headed over to the Computers with our Coffee/Tea it was only 9:00.
What it looked like outside before lunch.
Today besides our usual checking of Blogs, News, E-Mails, Messages and The Weather Network we were also doing some research. Wanting to protect our Dual Recliner Love Seat from wear we were comparing Slip Covers On-Line. We’ve looked around locally and every time you asked someone for them you got a blank stare and asked what we were talking about. The design we settled on is not the type that covers the entire unit but only the area we sit on and our arms hit. We even compared them between Wayfair and Amazon before settling on the style and colour. We should have them this coming week.
We shared a Toasted Scrambled Egg Sandwich with Salsa for lunch then topped it off with a Clementine and a Nanaimo Bar for dessert before washing it all down with a cup of Tea.

After a bit more Computer work I headed off while Kathy set about making Rhubarb Sauce to have on our Toast in the mornings.

My destination was Planet Fitness to exercise. My delay in leaving was because I learned a long time ago you can never exercise right after eating. There were a lot more people there today being that it is the Weekend. Even so there are so many machines at this location there was never a problem for the exercises that I needed to do. Now that I am slowly maintaining a schedule to exercise I am able to start increasing the Weight, Sets and Reps.

Around 4:00 I noticed a lot of the people exercising looking out the Window. When I looked everything outside had suddenly turned White. It wasn’t long afterwards that I headed to the Shower.

Since we had talked before I had left I stopped at McDonald’s where using a Coupon I picked up supper before heading back to the Apartment.

We watched a couple of movies tonight and will be watching the 11 o’clock Local News. Tomorrow is looking like another busy day. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

Your Fourth of July fireworks were flea bombs.

3 comments:

  1. I hear that ... when I was training for all those marathons, it only took one time to convince me I needed to run BEFORE breakfast. Working out on a full stomach is a no-no.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to read you found what you were looking for online. I have to say it glad I am not seeing the white stuff out the window. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many times I have gone shopping for a specific item only to find it is not available anywhere in the town. A sofa slipcover specifically came to mind. Another thing I needed was a special photo scanner. Staples had them but they were out of stock for an unknown period of time. We had to resort to Amazon. I feel guilty every time I shop there, but don't really have the options. (We have to drive all the way to Ottawa for a good selection of goods, which is a 300 km round trip.)

    ReplyDelete