It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, January 31, 2020

Getting Fixed Up, Handy Organizers, Change Of Mind and Catching Up.


Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.
Click on the pictures to Enlarge

After getting up before the Alarm yesterday and then staying up until nearly midnight I was not surprised that it was the Alarm that had to wake me up this morning. We enjoyed our Bran Muffins for breakfast but took our turns getting ready to meet the day while the other spent a few minutes on the Computer having their Coffee.

We were out the door before 9:00 on our way to Hotel Dieu Hospital. It was an easy drive driving all the way down Riverside Drive until we reached Goyeau Avenue. Since we haven’t been in the core of the downtown in a few years we were surprised to find that Goyeau no longer went through after Wyandotte so we had to make a detour.

After finding a parking spot it was time for me to check in but first we had to go through the maze of where to go. We were ahead of my scheduled appointment but filling in the necessary Paperwork always eats away at that. I was soon consulting with Dr. Dean and minutes later he was busy taking care of my problem. About Five Years ago I developed a Skin Tag In my Eyelid that tended to hang into my line of sight. The procedure took less then Five Minutes but I couldn’t leave right away while they made certain there would be no excess bleeding. Others left wearing Eye-Patches because the bleeding would not stop but when we left the only thing that I did was say Thank You and walk out.
We planned to grab a pizza at Domino’s for lunch but stopped at the Dollarama next door since it was so early. We found a few more organizers that will help make our Cutlery Drawer much safer.

As we were leaving we changed our minds on what we would have for lunch so we stopped at Burger King where we used a Coupon to have a tasty, satisfying lunch at a reasonable price. There was hardly anyone there when we walked in but had barely sat down when the place suddenly filled up with a line out the door. It was just after 12:000 noon.

Back at the Apartment I needed to call the Pharmacy to ask a few questions before getting down to business of working on our Pill Doucettes. It took a little longer to do the Forty Five Days worth of Pills and Vitamins than normal because I had forgot to bring some of the New Bottles of Vitamins out until I was packing up the Doucettes.

Kathy made Toasted Bacon and Cheese Sandwiches for supper. We watched our 6 o’clock Local News. We both plan on catching up on our sleep tonight and plan on getting a few more things organized in the apartment tomorrow. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You never leave home without a bottle opener, ketchup packets, and an alibi.

7 comments:

  1. I am glad your surgery though minor went well. I had a good chuckle at your Krackers of the day :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have more coupons! What a great way to save $$$. I never seem to run across any around here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes.. YOU ARE THE COUPON KING!!!! Can't blame you. Every bit of savings helps I say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We stopped at burger king here in quartzsite the other day and the had no french fries no mayo no lettuce. What a wonderful way to run a business.
    Hope all is well with your eye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you got that hanging tag taken care of and didn't bleed to death. Wish I could get more organized on my pills. Half the time I forget whether I took them or not. Bummer getting old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doug Laning - I have a condition known as CRS (Can't Remember DooDoo) and have had it for years.

      I bought myself a pillbox that they sell at Dollar Tree it has room for 4 daily pills for a weeks worth of medication.

      I also keep a small paper pad and pen by it and write down the time I took it. Hope it helps.

      Delete