It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, February 1, 2020

Getting White, Good Workout and Kathy’s Got A Date.


Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.
Click on the pictures to Enlarge

It felt wonderful getting to bed early last night and waking refreshed this morning by 8:00. Looking outside it appeared that the weather was trying to figure out which way to go. Off to the east we caught the tail of the Sun as it slipped behind the Clouds. If you looked real close you could see a fine layer of White Flakes going by the window. Being on the Eighth Floor we have a different view then most.
As we enjoyed our Bran Muffins we discussed what we planned to do today. After having breakfast we busied ourselves with our On-Line Banking since this was the first of the month before getting busy with morning chores and other reading. I started back at making Data Entries in our Monthly Expenditure Spreadsheet and managed to get a number of them logged in.
For lunch we had Chicken Noodle Soup along with the last of the Watermelon and Coconut Macaroons for dessert. We worked together to do up the Dishes.
Even though the temperature was above the Freezing Mark the White Flakes going by the Balcony were getting larger and more intense. Since I wanted to go to the Gym Kathy called Vera to see how she was doing and if she wanted company but she was on a grocery run. I took the Truck so if Kathy needed she could use the Car.
Even though this was Saturday when I arrived at Planet Fitness it was not overly busy. After getting my Cardio workout completed I was able to move directly to the Free Weights and managed to get Three Full Sets before more people came over to do their Weight exercises. By the time I finished with the Resistance Machines, my Cardio and got showered it was nearly 4:00 when I left.
The ground was changing colour and the Flakes were getting bigger. I had to make a stop at Dollarama to exchange a faulty lamp we purchased yesterday. The short time I was inside the Windshield was turning White.
It seemed that even though things were just starting to turn White other Tenants didn’t seem to think they had to pay attention to the parking marks on the pavement. It took nearly Five Minutes for me to back the Truck into a spot without hitting anybody and I parked exactly between the lines.
When I got upstairs Kathy said she gone out for a while and had only walked in the door Five Minutes earlier. For supper we enjoyed a nice Asian Salad along with a slice of Meat Tourtiere (Pie). We watched about an hour of the Democratic Primary coverage before deciding we needed a break from politics.

Our daughter Karen called and is taking Kathy on a Mother/Daughter outing tomorrow. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

Ask A Silly Question:

If the cops arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?

2 comments:

  1. With all the snow you get during your winters I do not know how you muster the strength to leave your apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it's beautiful to watch the snow come down. I think I'd have my chair right by the window.

    ReplyDelete