It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, February 6, 2020

It’s White Again, Cleaning Up, Reorganizing, Running Errands and Fun Visit.


Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.
Click on the pictures to Enlarge

After laying in bed for a while I was surprised when Kathy got out of bed and it wasn’t even 7:30 yet. That was perfect for me since I had a big chore I wanted to do today.
After looking out the Balcony Door we were able to verify the that Weather Guessers finally got it right since everything as far as the eye could see was White.

With breakfast of English Muffins out of the way we did sit at the Computers long enough to enjoy at least a single hot beverage. Then things started getting busy. It was time to change the bedding once again before getting myself ready to start sorting the Laundry.

Since I don’t leave our Laundry unattended Kathy got started making Macaroni and Cheese for lunch along with Clementine Oranges, Cookies along with Yogurt Cups for dessert.
It wasn’t even 11:30 that I had the Laundry in the Washers when I realized I’d forgotten the Laundry Money on our Dining Table. I called Kathy with my Cell Phone and she saved the day by bringing the Money down to me.

It was just about 2:30 when I walked in the Apartment with all the clean Laundry folded. Working together it took nearly Ten Minutes before it was all put away.
We talked for a bit but after getting up early and after reorganizing the Storage Room again Kathy needed a Snap to recharge herself. While she did that I did a few other chores.

We left shortly after 4:00. I headed to the Truck to clean it off while Kathy was still getting ready upstairs. She was supposed to wait for me by the rear door but she was getting in the Truck before I finished cleaning it.
The Flurries continued well past our arrival in Amherstburg. Our first stop was at the new Wendy’s where we had our Chicken Wraps, Chocolate Frosties and Senior’s Soft Drinks at a reasonable price.
We then headed to Pharma Choice where I handed in the Make-Up Prescriptions to Steve. He was only able to fill the One at this time because it was only a week ago that they filled the others and the government regulations state that we have to use up at least Ninety Percent of those before getting the others. Once we get those all Kathy’s Medications will fall on the same Ninety Day Schedule once again.

The SXXW was still coming down steady when we arrived at our son Kevin and daughter-in-law Melissa’s home. It’s been a few weeks since we visited due to her mother Sal’s untimely death and then everyone was down with colds last week. We had a wonderful visit hearing what they’ve been up to helping Melissa’s father Al cleaning up the apartment. She and her brother Jason have been making certain that Al is not being forgotten. She described the mood swings that Al has been going through which are typical when one looses their spouse.

On the way home there was so much Road Spray we had to keep the Wipers on intermittent. The Wipers worked good the other day but because there is so much Salt in the Road Spray I’ll need to replace them tomorrow.

Since we missed the 6 o’clock Local News we’ll try to stay awake long enough to watch it at 11:00. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You've actually painted something with a paintball gun.

4 comments:

  1. Snow day. It got cold enough to snow in southern Arizona last night. Glad it didn't. You are sweet to do the laundry and fold it. I'm sure Kathy appreciates it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be in trouble if I lived there. I would never get out of the apartment due to the snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to say this when we went to town yesterday we had the AC on. But we did have a couple cool mornings we that desert wind.
    Stay warm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice you had a good visit! I find when I re organize I'm able to throw alot of stuff away!

    ReplyDelete