It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, February 24, 2020

Progress Made, Exercise and Relaxing Evening.


Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.
Click on the pictures to Enlarge

Finally we managed to have a restful night’s sleep and woke up feeling refreshed this morning. After our Lite Breakfast we went through our usual routine of catching up on what is happening in the world.

Wanting to make progress on our Bookcase/Entertainment Center I cut my reading short and went about adding Masking Tape where the cuts would be made on the Eight Foot Shelf that we purchased yesterday. The reason for that was first to be able to see the Line because the Shelf is a very dark colour and second to stop the edges from splintering. Using my folding Work-Mate Bench I was able to have both the new shelves cut and all the dust cleaned up before lunch.
Lunch consisted of Vegetable Soup with a Clementine Orange and Date Square for dessert. It was more then satisfying.

Since I planned on running a few errands then going to exercise Kathy tried reaching Vera.

In order to move the Large Entertainment Center by myself I headed over to Guardian Storage. The first thing I did was to collect our Mail before going back to our Climate Controlled Storage Unit. I loaded our Utility Cart in the Truck but when I tried finding the roll of Clear Wrap could not find it. On the way out of the yard I checked to see everything was good at the Trailer.
I finally made it to Planet Fitness just before 3:00 and had no problem getting started with my Cardio Routine. When I finished that turned to get the cleaning supplies to wipe the unit down I was surprised to see Eighty Percent of the equipment in use. Today I increased the Free Weighs but cut back a Set to get used to the extra weight.
I managed to be back at the Apartment before 5:30. As soon as I walked in Kathy started making the Sweet and Sour Chicken Balls along with Chicken Fried Rice plus Asparagus for supper then she served Pineapple for dessert. Kathy said she called Vera a few more times with no luck.

We watched our 6 o’clock Local News before watching an episode of Law and Order. The rest of the evening was spent reading on the Computers. Not sure what we are doing tomorrow but we’ll figure it out. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

Every time your wife wears a fur coat someone shoots at her.

3 comments:

  1. Moving right along on the entertainment center. You're going to be buff with all the working out you're doing. Nice healthy routine you have going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your lunch and dinner look delicious. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your new entertainment center.

    ReplyDelete