It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, February 3, 2020

All Logged, Kicking It Up, Good Exercises and Changing Weather Heading Our Way.


Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.
Click on the pictures to Enlarge

After having a very restful night’s sleep I was opening the Balcony Blinds before 7:30. That gave me time to straighten a few things up and get most of my Computer reading done before Kathy joined me an Hour later. Due to her many health issues she does require more sleep then most do.
Today's Sunrise.
We had Cereal as a more filling breakfast today. As soon as I finished my only Coffee this morning I started my inside chores before going back to the Computer. It was another Hour and a Half before I complete all the Expenditure Entrees unto our Spreadsheet. Now it will be Kathy’s chore to be certain that they correspond with our Bank and Card Statements.

In response to a Comment, Kathy and I often go out walking around in stores, malls and gardens with nothing much in mind. Even though I try to encourage Kathy to go out with others it’s her that finds it hard to do. After yesterday’s Date with our daughter she thinks she’ll try to do it more often.
For lunch Kathy heated the last of the Meat Tourtiere then created a dessert plate with Apple Sauce, Clementine Oranges and Cookies. Even though the pie tasted good the way it was Kathy had Ketchup on her’s while I added Salsa to kick mine up a notch. Either way it gave it an entirely different taste.

With nothing else planned for this afternoon but plenty for the rest of the week Kathy suggested I go back to the Gym while she would try to reach Vera again and maybe go for a visit. She didn’t have to twist my arm and I was soon on my way to Planet Fitness.

There was only a slight breeze making the cooler temperature we had today feel warmer then yesterday.

Unlike the days before my retirement I used to exercise daily. Being that I am just getting back into a routine I lack the energy I had Ten Years Ago. This past weekend I managed to get back to the daily grind and it felt good. Today after my first Cardio I struggled to get through Two Sets of the Free Weights but did finish all the Resistance Machines routines. Fifteen Minutes into my final Cardio I had to stop lacking the Energy to carry on.

Feeling refreshed from my Shower I headed back to the Apartment. I had just finished parking and getting my Gym Bag from the Truck when Kathy pulled in directly across from me with the Car. We walked in together.

Since Vera didn’t answer the Phone Kathy went to Walmart to get her exercise by walking every Aisles in the store going from one end of the store to the other repeatedly then doing the same from the Front to the Back.
For supper we cooked a Store Bought Thin Crust Vegetarian Pizza that we had in the Freezer. At a fraction of the cost of that from a Parlour it tasted just as good. We watched the 6 o’clock Local News before looking at what is taking place in the Iowa Democratic Caucus. It was a side of American Politics that we had never seen before but after Fifteen Minutes that was more then we could handle and shut the Television off.

Tomorrow we have a slow morning before things pick up in the afternoon. We are also expecting more Seasonal Weather. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavours to live at the expense of everybody else.

Frederic Bastiat, French Economist (1801-1850)

5 comments:

  1. I am behind, sounds like Kathy had a fun day with her daughter.
    Like that sunrise picture.
    Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire your exercise ethic. I was under the impression Kathy was diabetic...my nurse practitioner told me with my high glucose levels I needed to avoid fruits with a lot of sugar like oranges, tangerines and mangos.

    I am proud of Kathy for having gone to Walmart to get her daily walking in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey ... there's nothing better than shopping for exercise, even if you don't buy anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another good day in your area. You got some exercise and so did Kathy doing the way you each want! :) I agree with Nancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see you guys are getting active.
    I had a nice chat with Wayne here in LaPosa South. He is parked not far from us.

    ReplyDelete