It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Chores, Organizing, Exercising and Finishing Projects.


Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.
Click on the pictures to Enlarge

Even though we stayed up late the last Two Nights Kathy had a hard time falling asleep. She would tell me later that the last time she looked at the clock was 3:00 in the morning. The only thing I remember was laying down then opening my eyes at 7:30 so I got up right away.
The Sun hasn't risen yet.
There were things that I needed to get accomplished today so planned on getting an early start. Before going to bed last night I had placed the clothes I planned to wear today along with the Laundry Hamper in the Living Room. I had gotten things ready for breakfast, was dressed, had the Laundry sorted and the delicates treated before Kathy joined me.
That's a Sunrise.
I left my Coffee cooling by my Computer so I could go to the Laundry Room and get things started. Considering that it’s been over Two Weeks since I did this chore there was quite a load. With everything in the Washers I made a quick dash back to the Apartment to have my Coffee and check the weather forecast before heading back. It was perfect timing as the first Washer finished when I got there and since I was the only one doing Laundry I was able to get the Dryers that I wanted.
Back in the Apartment I was able to start reading some of the Blogs we follow as well as talking with Kathy. The time just flew by and I soon had to head back. Kathy would not see me again until I returned with all the Clean Clothes folded at 12:30. She had been busy herself making the Bed and then reorganizing the Kitchen Cupboards.
Lunch was kept Lite with Lipton’s Soup along with Tea Biscuits and Fruit Cocktail for dessert.

It has been Six Days since I went to the Gym and was starting to feel some pain so Kathy encouraged me to go workout. After Two Hours at Planet Fitness I had no more pain but when I went to shower found that I didn’t pack the Towel that I washed this morning.

In the Car my call went to our Voice Mail when I tried calling Kathy so I went to Burger King where I used a Coupon and got us each a Junior Whopper and Fries for supper.

Kathy appreciated not having to cook even if it wasn’t the same as East Side Mario’s. Their Italian Cuisine can’t be beat here and the New York Decor really sets the mood. Kathy had been on the Phone with Vera when I called so we’ll be having dinner with her next week.
LED Lights
After we ate Kathy had me hang a Picture of us in the bedroom before I turned my attention to fastening the Wires in place for the Under Cupboard Lights. It looks good but I want to try to get it better.
Halogen Lights.
I’d just finished cleaning things up when my Aunt Anna called. Kathy and I had talked about going to visit her this week so instead of me talking on the Phone we made an appointment to get together this weekend.

We watched the 6 o’clock Local News. With no Hallmark Movies listed tonight we spent more time getting caught up on our Blog Reading. Not sure what we’ll be up to tomorrow but am certain we’ll both sleep like rocks tonight. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

Words of Inspiration

If you are lonely when you're alone, you are in bad company.

5 comments:

  1. That under the cabinet lights project is looking great. I think if I tried working out at a gym I would really be hurting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for answering my question about Mario's been a long time since I have had Italian food that was not a can of ravioli.

    Lovely sunrise photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The under cabinet lights are perfect. Makes it so much easier to work. My dish network removed the Hallmark channel from my package. Don't you just love it?? No more Christmas movies for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a pretty sunrise you had.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lights look good Rick! Sounds like a productive day!

    ReplyDelete