It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, December 10, 2020

Ground Fog, Phone Consultation, Follow-up and Cut Back.

Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to Enlarge.

Even after taking Melatonin before going to bed last night I still spent most of the night moving around. When I looked at the Clock at 7:00 this morning I simply got up to start my day.

The first thing I noticed when looking outside were clear skies but a ground level Fog and the Sun hadn’t even risen yet. We would eventually see some brightness throughout the day but the Fog would remain a constant.

I’d already checked The Weather Network along with the local news in the Windsor Star before starting to read the Blogs we follow. Kathy joined me shortly after 8:00.

While having breakfast we reviewed what was on our schedule for the day before taking our morning beverages to the Computers. It was at that point that Kathy saw the picture of her in yesterday’s Blog which showed her having a Snap while waiting for lunch to be served. She said that wasn’t fair because she was tired. That’s when I told her to read what I wrote.

For lunch we had a Caesars Salad with a Cheese Stick on the side along with a couple of Cookies and Yogurt Cup for dessert.

This afternoon the phone rang Ten Minutes early for a scheduled Consultation with an Orthopaedic Surgeon for Kathy. Since all Medical Records in Ontario are now computerized he was able to use the MRI Results from our Family Doctor to discuss a treatment for a problem Kathy has been having with her Knee. At this point she is scheduled for an Injection after the New Year.

Shortly after we had an unexpected follow-up from Bell. We’ve had a problem with their Answering System for our Home Number. This person was very knowledgeable with our Hub System and knew that it should be working properly. Unfortunately because there were no messages that I could recall they suggested another follow-up in 24 Hours. That worked for me.

It was already dark when we headed out at 5:00. We took the Expressway over to Howard Avenue. We arrived at Fantastic Sam’s with minutes to spare for our rescheduled Haircuts. Our original appointment was for Two Days after Kathy’s Surgery but there was no way we could keep it and it had been made long before the Surgery.

Julia had just finished cleaning up after her last customer when we arrived. Due to Coronavirus Restrictions I waited in the Car while Kathy had her hair trimmed then we switched spots while I got mine tended to. Another customer mentioned that our area was going back to Grey as far as the Coronavirus Restrictions. If that is true only Essential Services will be open for business. We’ll check the News when we get home. We already have our next appointment in January.

On our way home we stopped at Dollarama where we picked up Bread and other Food Stocks we had on out Shopping List.

It was nearly 7:00 when we arrived in our Apartment. A quick supper was in order so it was another Store Bought Thin Crust Medium Pizza.

We worked on the Computers until it was time to watch the 11 o’clock Local News but we could not do it because it was pre-empted by a Football Game. We’ll check the Computers in the morning to see if the Coronavirus Restrictions have been raised. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

A guy walks into a dentist’s office. He says, “Doc you have to help me! I think I’m a moth!”

The Dentist says, “I can’t help you, I’m a dentist, you need a psychiatrist. Why did you come in here?”

The man replies, “The light was on.”

5 comments:

  1. Seems like your restrictions aren't too bad. It looks like you go out most every day. I'm thinking of a run to the grocery store every day, just to get outside of my house. Maybe I can get in some miles that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least your beautified for the coming lockdown and won't look like the Shaggy DA in the middle of it. (showing my age there)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy I've had three shots in my left knee this year.
    The only problem they don't last four months like they say there got to.
    P.S
    We finally made it to quartzsite it's been nice and warm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta admit when I saw the pic of Kathy yesterday..I thought oh she's gonna kill Rick..haha. I would have killed Ken! I know Ken had shoulder shots 3 times and then wished he wouldn't have bothered and got the shoulder replacement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good thing you got your hair trimmed. We did this pat Wednesday. Looks like that might be the next thing to shut down. There is not much left for them to shut us down on.

    ReplyDelete