It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, April 7, 2019

More Jello But We’re Okay.


Our Location today is at Amarillo RV Ranch in Amarillo Texas.

Click on the pictures to Enlarge

When I got up this morning the Fridge was beeping and showing no FL. By shutting off the Fridge the alarm stopped until I could turn on the second Propane Tank. Since we had only filled all our Tanks on Friday March 29th I presumed we had a leak. We had breakfast inside Cracker Barrel since we spent the night and when we came back out the Fridge was again showing no FL. Now I'm thinking the leak is worse than I thought so plugging in sounded like a great idea until the RV Shops open on Monday morning.

Doing my Circle Check before leaving Cracker Barrel I noticed Two of my Clearance Lamps that had worked yesterday were suddenly not working today.

With 30+ MPH Headwinds forecasted for today we went back to Amarillo RV Ranch where we stayed before. After moving the Trailer through the maze of Construction it didn’t take long to get set up.

We then headed over to Dollar Tree where I purchased a Spray Bottle then headed over to Walmart where I found replacement Bulbs before we headed back Home.
It was past lunch so Kathy did some cleaning in the Fridge. I always joke about eating Leftovers but before I knew it she had recreated Leftover Pepper Steak along with the Leftover Chicken Fried Rice from Panda Express and it tasted fantastic.

Before letting me go outside she had me help with more Leftovers. The Beef Roast we gotten from Smart and Final in Blythe wasn’t the same quality as the one we had gotten at Coyote Fresh Foods in Quartzsite and seemed rather tough. After slicing it then removing the outer skin and gristle for her Kathy put it into a Storage Container so she can recreate another dish from it.

After mixing up a Soap Solution in the Spray Bottle I started at the Propane Tanks. I found One Tank was completely full and the other only slightly lighter which meant there could not be as severe a Leak as I thought. I sprayed everything in the compartment and worked my way underneath the Trailer. I sprayed both Manifold Blocks along with all the hose connections and still found no leaks.

Then I checked the Hot Water Heater as well as the connections on the back of the Fridge, NOTHING. No Leaks.

Someone had mentioned before that it could be the Controller or Board so I'll have to see what I can find out online before I get to the RV Repair Shop.

Kathy is not handing Stress too well these days and any time we have even the slightest problem she gets a Headache. She had to lay down for a while to get rid of it this afternoon.

After finding On-Line that the code no FL our Norcold 1210 Fridge was actually putting out meant No Flame not No Fuel we went outside to see if there was any way we could be certain the Igniter would work properly. If it does not ignite after Thirty Seconds it will set the code and not work. Everything is so tight in there unless you have tiny hands you will burn yourself like I did. We’ll just have to monitor it after we pull out in the morning.
While I prepped the Truck for towing at 6:30 Kathy was making supper. She made up some Soup, used more of the fresh Pineapple we cut up on Friday and added a few Macadamia Nut Cookies for dessert.

This evening we watched the movie “Kidnap” starring Halle Berry. Only the first Ten Minutes of the movie that we weren’t sitting on the edge of our seats. It showed what we are all capable of if a member of our families were KidnappedWe both gave it Two Thumbs Up.

The Wind has calm down here a bit but we’ll be keeping an eye on the weather as we head back to Ontario because it’s looking like there will be more Wind and chances of Tornadoes on the route ahead. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

That's all our 
Pictures today.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings peace.

Buddha

10 comments:

  1. Hope it is a simple problem like dirty or spider web.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No flame is better than No Fuel especially because you all had just had your tanks recently filled.

    I can understand how Kathy feels, when I use to work I had intense headaches due to the stress of my job. They went again after I retired.

    May you have a safe trip to your next destination and not as many problems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the frig isn't a serious problem. Continue safe travels home. Spoke with a couple at the CanAm seminar yesterday, who follow your blog, don't remember their name, but you will probably hear from them as they live in the Windsor area. They mention that they spoke to us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure her name is Brigitte. Nice couple, very interested in the full-time life.

      Delete
  4. Rick, check the igniter tip to see if its clean and has to be within 1/8" of ground to have a spark.
    Safe Travels

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Kathy. I get stressed out every time something goes wrong. Sometimes it's hard to deal with the little things. Luckily, she's got you to fix it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you figure out the fridge issue quickly and cheaply!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too bad Kathy got stressed out hopefully she's doing better. Sure want it to be an easy fix for ya! Glad it wasn't a fuel leak..seems all the rv fridges are temperamental at some point. uhh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will be thinking of you this morning. Hope it is a simple fix.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Kathy can I ever relate. That is why after 7 years on the road and numerous issues we are back to a house.... mowing the yard and all. I could not handle the stress anymore. Some can, some can't. There's hoping your stresses are behind you.

    ReplyDelete