It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Relaxing Errand Day

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

It seemed that all the fresh air we’ve been breathing the last few nights has caught up to us. We both seemed to have a restless night but Kathy also had some wakeful hours that she didn’t sleep at all. However once the sun started shining we weren’t the first to notice it. I slept until after 8:00 and Kathy was closer to 9:00. 
That is a sure sign of Spring.

After breakfast we didn’t doddle too long before heading out the door. Our first stop was at the Credit Union to deposit a cheque from Green Shield for a partial refund of our costs incurred for the tooth I lost while in Florida.  
Next we went to the Roundhouse Center so Kathy could look for a few new summer tops at Pennington’s. Normally I go in with her but today I walked over to Henry’s Camera Shop looking for a new camera strap. Instead I walked out with a collapsible rubber hood. Since Kathy has been using the large camera to take pictures while we are travelling she is always worrying about hitting the lens against the window. Using the collapsible hood will protect both the lens and the window. 
Since it was nearing noon we went over to the Devonshire Mall where we went to Moxie’s for lunch. We had a wonderful but filling lunch of a Triple Decker Turkey Sandwich which Kathy had a salad for the side and I had a delicious Tomato Broccoli soup. The best part was we had another Christmas gift card to use which really kept our costs way down. 
Leaving Moxie’s we went for a walk through the mall to get some exercise and people watching as well as checking other things out. While we were gone to Florida the Sears store did some renovating and a change of their product lines. Also while we were away the first Target store in Canada opened after buying out the old Zellers’s chain. They totally redesigned the store and from what we could see it will bring a lot of completion to even Walmart. 
We had to take my laptop back to SX-Video computer shop in Essex. In the short time we’ve been home I managed to pick up spyware that needed to be removed. I also had an upgrade to my windows program installed. Last night I couldn’t get the program to work because there was still a piece of the spyware that had been missed and was still jamming the laptop. It was a beautiful sunny day for a ride and it only took twenty minutes for the boys to make it right while I waited. With an apology for the problem and no charge we were headed back to Tecumseh. 
Johnsonville Brat and a piece of German Chocolate Cake. The perfect supper.
We made one last stop at the Sobey’s grocery store to pick up some last minute supplies. By the time we got home it was time for me to fire up the Weber and barbecued a couple of Johnsonville Brats for supper. Kathy was also surprised that today I didn’t bring the camera with me so the only picture I shot was our supper tonight. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Office Jokes, Quotes, and Anecdotes

I've been promoted to middle management.

 I never thought I'd sink so low.

Tim Gould

1 comment: