It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Corresponding

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

With Kathy not feeling in top shape yesterday and both of us trying to help Kylla get ready for the prom by the time we got to bed we were whipped. I only woke once through the night when I rolled over. The next thing I knew it was after 8:30 and we were expecting someone this morning who had answered Kathy’s Kijiji ad for the book case that we’re selling. 
We had coffee and Raisin Bran for breakfast before setting ourselves up on the computers. Once we had finished there we started back sorting things that we were adding to our Garage Sale pile. Kathy was really starting to feel down by 10:30 so she tried having a Snap (short nap) in hopes of feeling better. 
I started making one additional change Kathy suggested to the expense spreadsheet that I had created for her. Next I had to install it on her PC so she can use the same tracking system at home. As I was doing that I noticed I had not created her 2013Christmas tracking spreadsheet. That one is simple because I just copy last year’s list and remove the entries then save it under a new name. Fortunately I noticed that she had made an entry on a self calculating cell so I fixed that and installed a safety so she won’t repeat the mistake. 
As soon as Kathy woke she immediately made soup for our lunch. When we were finished eating I showed her where I had put the spreadsheet and the corrections I had made on the Christmas file. I definitely think I brought something home from the hospital on Friday because Kathy needed to have another Snap in the middle of the afternoon. 
I took the time to get caught up on my E-mail correspondents that I have been unable to do because we’ve been so busy. The first one was to my friend Grant who has gone out to his trailer by the lake with his wife Sandy. I also asked him about his internet system that he has which he had tried to tell me about last year but I just couldn’t grasp the way it worked. 
I had to use the laptop to send the next two because that was the machine I was using before we got home. It was also where the E-mail addresses were and with the computer being down for nearly two weeks I couldn’t use it. I finally wrote to Joe and Debbie Vess and their dog Harley who we met while we were at Yellow Jacket RV Park in January. I finished off writing to Ken and Diane Sharman who we met at Wapakoneta K.O.A. the day before we got home. We are hoping to keep in touch with these two couples because we seem to have a lot in common when it comes to RVing. 
The person we were expecting finally showed up after 6:30 tonight but he went from wanting it to my wife has to come and see it. 
To all the mothers, grandmothers and great-grandmothers who are readers of this blog we wish you a Happy Mother’s Day and here is hoping you have a great day Sunday with your families. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Office Jokes, Quotes, and Anecdotes

Percentage of workers who say they have told lies on behalf of their supervisors: 88 percent

Paul Grobman, Vital Statistics

1 comment: