It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, August 4, 2023

Lack Of Sleep and Fixing The Blockage.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Even after taking the Pain Pill and Tylenol, before going to bed, last night, I don’t believe I got Two Hours of sleep. I even took another Tylenol at 2:00 for the second hour of sleep.

After the unexpected problems with the PTA yesterday, as soon as the shift started, I got busy working on it. The first thing I did was to attempt to drain the Powder Bin while cleaning the Torch. Mile showed up saying it was the Orifice even there was no Powder coming from the Bin which feeds the Torch through a hose. He signs the Cheque so ten minutes later I handed him the Day-Old Orifice. In shock I watched him use a portable hand drill, to clean the feed holes. On the second hole the 1/64 Diameter Bit broke off inside. Not only was the Drill Bit scrap but so was the Orifice.

Luckily, there was one more Orifice in stock, so I handed him the packaging and installed the part. After finishing that I showed Mile the Powder still would not flow. Using the Step Ladder, I disconnected the Feed Hose, and nothing happen. I then stuck a Filler Wire inside the connection, only to have the Powder come streaming out. I looked at Mile and said, “There’s our blockage.”

Yesterday, we had turned the feed-rate up to 25 Grams/Minute and could not build the Unit up a Thousandths of an Inch. After getting things started, the feed-rate was lowered to 10 Grams/Minute, and we added 200,000 of an Inch in Two Passes.

I finished the day doing Touch Ups on a few more Feedscrews using the TIG. As long as I was busy, I could concentrate on that instead of my Hip/Leg Pain.

When I got home, the first thing I tried doing was to call the Surgeon’s Office. The phone just kept ringing without even going to Voice Mail.

While sitting and talking to Kathy, my tiredness caught up to me. When my eyes re-opened my Computer wasn’t on the same page as before. Kathy chose to share a Store-Bought Thin-Crust Medium Three Meat Pizza for supper.

The 6 o’clock Local News forecasted Two of my Three Day Weekend as being very wet. At least the Farmers will benefit.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You have a colour-coordinating rope that ties down your car hood.

No comments:

Post a Comment