It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, August 21, 2023

New Family Member.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

The first thing I started working on this morning was the Feedscrew that I had mounted in the Plasma Transfer Arc before leaving on Friday. Things were so slow at that time so I had Machinists asking if they could help with anything. So they got to pull the Unit I had buried in the Sandbox on Friday. The Humidity was not helping but it didn’t matter to me once I had the Burner warming up the Screw.

After a challenging morning at keeping the Torch on track, I was finally able to add that Feedscrew to the then empty Sandbox just before lunch.

When I spoke to Kathy during break, I mentioned that without anything for me to weld I could be home early. So, after cleaning my area and verifying there was nothing to be welded, I told Mile I’d see him in the morning.

Kathy was surprised but happy to see me home early. It gave us a chance to talk before I headed to the shower. We headed out the door shortly after 4:30.

We had been invited to our niece Christine’s house in Tecumseh, to meet a new member of the extended family. Her brother Dwayne and wife Jill drove from New Brunswick to introduce Six-Month-Old Barrett to the family. It was fun visiting while Kathy enjoyed being able to hold and spoil Barrett, though he captured everyone’s heart. It was past 7:00 when we said our good-byes, with hopes of seeing them again around the Holidays.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Is this pool safe for diving?”


It deep ends.”

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie Barrett is. Congratulations on the new member of the family.

    ReplyDelete