It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Flooded and Increased Pain.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

First I’d like to thank those who commented about the Consultation Appointment. It’s still more than a Month away and I will see if they can move it up if possible, due to the increase in the Pain Level. It has been a long road to get to this point, so if necessary I’ll just hang in there.

After not sleeping too well on Monday night, I took one of those nighttime Pain Pills before going to bed last night. It finally started working, an Hour before the Alarm went off. As I write this Post I am struggling to stay awake. Guess I won’t need one tonight.

Mile was in shock this morning when I walked into the Plant using my Cane. I explained it was to stop me from falling over and that I have had it for sometime, but I don’t use it on the floor.

I was surprised when I went to my station at the PTA, to find it flooded with an inch of Water. If you remember the Tailstock failing to support the Feedscrew yesterday. This had something to do with it. Everyday I bleed the Air Lines to remove excess moisture, especially at this time of year. I forgot to do it yesterday, which resulted in the Compressor’s Storage Tank partially filling with Water. When the Pipe-Fitter replaced the Regulator, everything worked the way it should.

With it being very slow this morning, and the Pain in my Hip/Leg increasing I was ready to leave shortly after 10:30. Then there was a quick repair that helped take my mind off what my body was feeling. Just as I was finishing that another Machining Oops came up that kept me occupied until the end of the shift.

It was minutes after 4:00 when I hobbled into the Apartment. Sitting only long enough to take my shoes off I was soon in the shower. I don’t know how the water got so dirty.

We walked into Fantastic Sam’s with minutes to spare. Julia already had someone in her chair so we got to visit with Jenna for a bit. Both these ladies were shocked to hear about our Medical Issues.

We stopped a Wendy’s for Salads for our supper. It was past 8:00 when we got home.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

I don't go to the cool, trendy restaurants. I go to either the holes in the wall or the super-fancy restaurants where there are no cool people.

Tyra Banks, Fashion Model

3 comments:

  1. Whatever you can do to move that surgical consult up you should do. I have been where you are and I can assure you it will only get worse. I wish you luck, I know how much I suffered until I had my surgery done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not believe that with your level of pain they can not move up the consultation. I had another impression of the Canadian health care system that I have always held in high regard.

    ReplyDelete