It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Mixed Medications and Veggie-Wraps.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

The other day when I had trouble sleeping, it not only affected how I felt but Kathy as well. The more I thought about it, I realized there was a possibility that I had taken a Daytime Medication along with the ones taken before going to bed. Making certain, not to make the same mistake again, I had a well rested night’s sleep, as did Kathy, even though she claimed to still feel tired. When someone has a bad night’s sleep, it takes Days to recover from it.

At work I did a quick touch-up on a Unit at the beginning of the shift and another before the end of the shift. The rest of the time I spent cleaning.

Back home I still needed a Snap to make it through the rest of the day, but after that I was ready to keep on going, before making a Stir-Fry, that would become Veggie-Wraps for supper.

Looks like I might get wet tomorrow afternoon, before oven-like temperatures come back our way.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You've ever held somebody up with a caulk gun.

1 comment:

  1. The consistent pain, suffering & ESPECIALLY the lack of rest / quality sleep is very troubling. - Difficult for me to understand why you are abusing yourself physically & mentally with this seriously physical & mentally frustrating craft. Mile seems slightly empathetic & accommodating & afflicted with his own serious health issues - It seems to me you & Cathy have more than earned your retirement.

    ReplyDelete