It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Surgical Consult Booked.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

After Three Nights of restful sleep, last night did not follow suit. Just like the times before, when I am tossing and turning in bed, it also affects Kathy’s ability to sleep. She would later find herself having Snaps (Short Naps) throughout the day.

I’ve been wearing my Leg Brace at night and taking it off in the morning as a way of letting my Leg Muscles support themselves. It also allows my leg to breath and not stink it up from perspiration. By 9:00 this morning I had no choice but to put it back on for the remainder of the day, because the Pain was so intense that I could hardly stand.

The jobs I did today were mostly touch-ups with the TIG Welder, even though the Stainless Repaired Unit was ready for me to do on the Plasma Transfer Arc. Just like I had done yesterday after securing it in the PTA, I was moving the Crane away when it Fell. Luckily I had left the Safety Stands in place so it only dropped an Inch at the one end. The Air Regulator feeding the Tailstock was not holding the Feedscrew like it had before. After Jovo and Mile checked it out, the new part will arrive tomorrow.

While talking to Kathy at lunch, she informed me that a Surgeon’s Office had called with an appointment for me. I’d barely hung up from her when the Surgeon’s Office called me directly. I now have a Consult for the end of September. Even though I asked to be put on a Cancellation List, I was told I had to go through the meeting first. A least it is one step closer to resolving my problem even if it is nearly Two Months away.

We enjoyed our Veggie Wraps for supper.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What’s the best thing about Switzerland?


I don’t know, but the flag is a big plus.

2 comments: