It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, August 5, 2023

Low Energy Day.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

After taking the Prescribed Pain Pill before going to bed last night, I was certain it would be a restful sleep, but it wasn’t. Again by 2:00 I needed to add a Tylenol in for affect.

It was past 8:00 when I got up. My body was moving but my mind was foggy, so I sat in my recliner. I woke when Kathy opened the Balcony Blinds.

After a Pastry for breakfast, we had our Coffees while at the Computers. We both seemed to be dragging, so didn’t even consider going out.

Switching things around for a Saturday, we had Veggie Wraps for lunch and another Coffee at the Computers.

I had thought about doing the laundry but when my eyes kept closing, that got nixed.

Since we had not expelled much energy throughout the day, we shared a Store-Bought Thin-Crust Medium South-West Pizza for supper.

On the 6 o’clock Local News, they showed we can expect more wet weather, clearing by the time I go back to work on Tuesday.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

I’m so sick of people thinking they can just waltz into my room when I’m listening to music in 4/4.

1 comment:

  1. Rick, like I said before, you need a rest and a vacation! Hope you get some shuteye at night.

    ReplyDelete