It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Broken Sleep, Chores and Debate Analysists.

 Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to Enlarge

Kathy managed to get to bed before me last night but also needed something to help her relax. I had no problem falling off to sleep but had trouble staying that way because my New CPAP Machine shut down on me Three Times last night. I mentioned it the other day but then the Machine worked great for a couple of days I continued using it. With busy days I didn’t take the time to bring it in. The last time I woke gasping for Air I sat on the edge of the bed and disconnected the hose before the Machine fired back up. That was enough to have me just get up to start my day.

It took Kathy Five Minutes to realize I was no longer beside her before she joined me. I was still getting things ready for breakfast. After we had eaten we ended up at the Computers. While my second cup of Coffee was cooling a bit I stripped the bed and put fresh sheets on. It has been over Two Weeks so it was time for the Laundry again. I had everything sorted when it was time to make lunch.

With it Raining outside and knowing I could be gone for some time we had Split Pea with Ham Soup and Kathy added Cookies, an Orange along with a Chocolate Pudding Cup to for dessert.

Wearing my Mask according to the Local Health Unit Bylaw guidelines it was just after 1:00 when I arrived at the Second Floor Laundry Room. I was only able to get Two Washers started as the others were busy. Remember how I mentioned it’s been over Two Weeks. Not wanting to wait I checked out the First Floor Laundry Room only find it empty. I ended up with Three more Washers going there. It was amazing that none of those machines are set to the same amount of time so as the Washers stopped I was able to get them transferred to the Dryers without causing any delays for anyone else.

That gave me a few minutes to go back to the Apartment to use the washroom. Even though the Dryers on the Second Floor were started first they ended up being the last to dry. I managed to bring over half the Folded Laundry back to the Apartment before the Second Floor Dryers finished their job. It was nearly 5:00 by the time I got back for the day.

Kathy had been Dusting, Sweeping and Vacuuming while I was gone.

When I got back Kathy immediately started cooking up supper or I should say a feast. We haven’t eaten that much in ages. She cooked up Spare Ribs, Brussels Sprouts, Baked Potatoes and Biscuits. There was no room for dessert.

We watched the 6 o’clock Local News where we again had a few more Coronavirus Cases. There is more Rain heading our way and the possibility of a night time low near the Freezing Mark on the weekend.

Also surfed ABC, NBC and CNN they were still analyzing last night’s Debate. Two of them had Outside Political Experts saying that if the President does not win re-election he has set it up where Militias could help him stay in power ending the Democracy of the US. In essence it would be like a Dictatorship.

I personally hope that never happens. With of our US Relatives and Friends they would be trapped. No telling what would happen to the International Border if that happened.

Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Conjunctivitis.com: a site for sore eyes.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry, rewriting this. Trump is not going to set up a dictatorship, nor is anyone else. If I've learned anything over the past year, it is that the news stations try to rile people up by lying to them so they will vote their way. It's been proven time and time again, the "experts" are not expert at anything .. kind of like the weather guessers!! Don't believe everything you hear on TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree with everything Nancy says! Sure is some long laundry days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you think they will give you another CPAP machine?
    Glad you were able to get your laundry done.

    Trump is going to use the courts to keep him in power that is why he wants to expedite the nomination of this new woman judge to the Supreme Court.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto Nancy. As much as the news media love saying that Trump supporters are a cult following their leader, not true. If Trump really did try to set up a dictatorship , the first ones to fight that would be people like my husband , a Trump supporter. The sanctity of the Republic will always come before any one person. Sounds like next time you do laundry, the first floor would be the better choice.

    ReplyDelete