It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, August 9, 2019

Strange Coffee, Healthy Heals, Change Of Plans and “Spare Parts”.


Our Location today is at Wildwood Golf and RV Park, McGregor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to Enlarge

With so many body aches last night I took an Extra Strength Tylenol before going to bed. The end result was that I slept so soundly the Alarm woke Kathy up before it did me. I went through the motions of getting ready having breakfast and making my 32 Ounce Travel Coffee.

Everything seemed to go well even though I was running later then normal I was still the first one at Work. That was when I had the first sip of my Coffee which is made using Instant Coffee. Something didn’t taste right so I poured a bit over the trash can only to see clear liquid come out. It seems that I forgot to put the Coffee in the cup.

Gerry was happy with the end result of the Jig Modification and immediately had it sent to the Machine to be used.

I called Kathy at first break to be certain she was up and getting ready for her morning appointment.

The customer that messed up his Print wants his Finished Product by Monday. He surely doesn’t know what was involved to repair that mistake.

Mary from Healthy Heals arrived at the Trailer just before 11:30 to work on Kathy’s feet and was surprise when I wasn’t there to help bring her equipment in. She was even more surprised when Kathy explained my return to the workforce.

I finished cutting all the new pieces for the job by 2:00. Minutes later the Engineer said he had just revised the print at 2:00 and changed the sizing. TGIF we’ll let them figure it out.

It felt good to be Home but I was so tired that I needed a Snap in my chair. After having my shower Kathy cooked up Bacon and Eggs with Toast for supper.

Tonight we watched the movie “Spare Parts” starring George Lopez, Jamie Lee Curtis and Marisa Tomei which was inspired by a True Story. It showed that given the chance young people working together can do some amazing things. This is a story the entire family will enjoy and we gave it a Ten.

Looks like we have some nice weather ahead for the weekend so we’ll see what we can do with it. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

The World's Great Proverbs

One seed for the mouse, one for the cow, one to rot, one to grow.

1 comment:

  1. I've done the same no-coffee trick in the past. That hot water just doesn't do it.

    ReplyDelete