It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, August 25, 2019

Hidden Cursor, Changing Kathy’s Bandage and Outside Chores.


Our Location today is at Wildwood Golf and RV Park, McGregor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to Enlarge

After getting a better night’s sleep the last Two Days I was awake shortly after 7:00 this morning. That allowed me time to get an early start to my morning reading on the Computer. I was in the process of leaving a very detailed Comment on one of the Blogs we follow but when I went to publish it could not locate the Cursor. Since I use a Cordless Mouse when it sits idle while I type the Cursor will disappear and the only way to make it reappear is to click the button. When I did that my Main Screen appeared after shutting all the Internet Pages that I was on. I never did rewrite the Comment.

Kathy woke up with Pain in her Hand thinking that it would all stop within Thirty-Six Hours after the Surgery. She had been told to take Extra Strength Tylenol and it had been over Ten Hours since her last Tablet.

As soon as breakfast was over I was busy doing my inside chores before getting back to my Computer but not to read. With all the appointments that Kathy has had she was falling behind on filling in our Expenditure Spreadsheets and with her Right Hand being out of commission I started doing it for her. She had already sorted the receipts according to their months so that made things much easier for me to do.
Before we had lunch Kathy was busy removing the Bandage and cleaning her Right Hand just the way the Surgeon instructed her to do but she needed a little help to apply the fresh Breathable Band-Aide. As she was cleaning up she bumped her hand. She said that when the Bandage was on it seemed to be more noticeable and she never hit it but now this blends with her Hand so she just thinks she is finished healing.
For lunch I cooked up some Vegetable Soup and added a Yogurt Cup along with a few Cookies for dessert. Kathy was upset again when I made her sit while I did the dishes.
When I completed that I checked The Weather Network to see what the upcoming weather would be like. It was showing Rain heading our way tonight and throughout the day tomorrow so today appeared to be perfect for cutting the grass. Even though my Hip seems to be bothering me due to the job I had all the Grass mowed, trimmed and cleaned within Fifteen Minutes. I then dumped and flushed our Waste Tanks for another week.

Kathy was starting to feel closed in so we sat outside under the Gazebo for nearly an Hour talking about what is happening not just in our lives but around the world. We discussed a number of things including our Children and Grandchildren, what we planned to do to stay healthy and dealing with problems that could affect our travels in the future.
For supper while I was grilling up a Store Bought Thin Crust Hawaiian Pizza Kathy used up the last of the Strawberries and Short Cupcakes to make dessert. Everything tasted wonderful.

Lucky for Kathy she has no appointments so far for this next week. We also want to take this moment to wish both our son Kevin and son-in-law Greg a Happy Birthday Wish that they enjoy their day tomorrow. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

Words of Inspiration

It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.

William Shakespeare

4 comments:

  1. Hope Kathy's hand heals up soon. Its hard trying to do things with a sore hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh Kathy ... let him do the dishes!! LOL Hope your hand heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand how she is reacting as the bandage is much smaller. Maybe try wrapping some gauze around it as a reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a very busy day. Hope Kathy's hand heals soon.

    ReplyDelete