It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, October 25, 2024

Still Sore, Truck Is Home and Melissa Sings.

Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Last night I included a cup of Sleepy-Time Tea with my Nighttime Mickey in order to sleep and it helped. I was only sitting in my recliner for Ninety Minutes before heading back to bed to actually sleep until 7:45 this morning.

One thing I don’t like about Pastries for breakfast is the space they take up in the Fridge until they are eaten. After this morning there is a lot of space available.

While Kathy got dressed, I checked what the Weather would be like. Everything was already wet outside but it was supposed to clear up.

As I was washing up to go, I got a call from Fountain Tire, telling me our Truck had just been dropped off by Windsor Gas and Diesel. They would try to get it into their schedule for the day.

Once we were ready to head out things were down to a light Drizzle. With no additional changes to the Construction Detours we managed to arrive at Advanced Rehabilitation Center with time to spare. Though they again added extra Exercises to my routine, I was still feeling the effects of laying on the ground under the Trailer this past Monday. An Hour later I was again walking without my Cane.

We stopped at Windsor Gas and Diesel to settle our account, but found Jim just returning from his Father’s Funeral. He hadn’t done up the bill yet so he said he’d see me next week.

Stopping at Fountain Tire, they said the Tires they had were not what I wanted but would have mine by around 2:00 this afternoon.

When we picked up our Mail at Guardian Storage, our box was nearly full. We haven’t seen that in some time.

We grabbed $4.00 specials at Wendy’s along with a Seniors Soft Drinks for lunch.

We even found a new Dollarama to explore while waiting for our Truck to be ready.

It was 3:30 by the time the Truck was ready to go and like everything else the cost has gone up. I have to remember that these are Ten Ply Truck Tires so the cost is more than double the ones on a Three Quart Ton Truck.

We had Planned on being somewhere by 4:30 and we were crawling our way through Rush-Hour Traffic to bring the Truck home.

We managed to walk in to Branch 594 Legion just as our daughter-in-law Melissa was starting her third song. The Legion has live entertainment every Friday night, that also coincides with the Friday Fish Fry. They had a special on the Halibut tonight, so that’s what we had. Melissa has quite a following that comes out to cheer her on, Coworkers, Family and Friends. It was after their last set that we said our good nights and headed for home.

I took the same route as I did going to the Legion, and we still made it home in half the time.

I’ll take time to play with our Phones this weekend, to see about tethering our Computers to them.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

Why did the woman become an archaeologist?


Because her career was in ruins.

No comments:

Post a Comment