It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Catching Up, On Milton.

Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

For the time being if I need to take something to help me sleep, that’s what I will do. Minutes after going to bed last night, I was asleep and stayed that way until 8:00 this morning.

I had a chance to get things ready for breakfast and to check the path of Hurricane Milton on the Radar before Kathy joined me. We know lots of people that live in Florida, and wanted to know that they are safe. The path would later Wobble as the Meteorologists would later say. Before we became Fulltimers, we often visited that State. Looking at the path of Milton and Helene, many of the places we visited, have been drastically changed.

When I don’t sleep properly, neither does Kathy. When I sleep soundly, she sleeps a little later making up for the lost sleep.

We enjoyed a Pastry along with Strawberries I cleaned the other day for breakfast, before taking our Tea to the Computers. We also talked of what we needed to do before the Long Weekend. I removed the last of the Medical Assist Equipment, bringing our Apartment back to a presurgical setup.

For lunch we enjoyed Bacon/Veggie Wraps, with a small bowl of Watermelon that I chopped on Monday for dessert.

Kathy tried opening the Balcony Door this afternoon, but the 57 F (14 C) being pushed by 8 – 16 MPH North Winds, had her rethink that action.

When we turned on the 6 o’clock Local News, the first thing they did was to talk about Hurricane Milton.

Once the News was over, we shared a Store-Bought Thin-Crust Medium Pizza. I did add some freshly sliced Mushrooms on to it.

Tomorrow will be busy.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

Better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment