It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, October 7, 2024

Awake and Cooking.

Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Not using my sleep aide medication Two Nights in a row turned out to be a big mistake. I’d close my eyes in hopes of sleeping, but I only took short naps the entire night. I was up by 6:00 this morning with the only place to go was my Computer.

Not wanting things to go bad in the Fridge, I made Strawberry Parfaits using Yogurt for the cream on the Leftover Strawberries.

I was just starting to make lunch when Kathy’s phone rang, reminding me of my Hearing Test tomorrow. Because I have Tinnitus (Constant Ringing in the Ears), I am tested every couple of years. Hopefully, some day they might have a way of stopping the Ringing, more than just covering it up with a White Noise.

The Chicken Noodle Soup hit the spot for lunch.

After a short break I busied myself in the Kitchen. Since we bought more Strawberries yesterday, I cleaned them up and got them in the Fridge. If they had been cleaned yesterday, there would have been no spoilage but Four was acceptable.

Next I started slicing up the Vegetables that I’d be using in our Stir-Fry. Some Bacon was chopped to go with it, so while that was sauteing, I started chopping the Watermelon we also got yesterday. Unlike the one we got on Friday, this one was not Rotten when I cut it open. With limited space in the Fridge, I cubed half and packed it in a Rubbermaid Container, while the other half was cubed in Cereal Bowls for tonight’s dessert.

Not much on the 6 o’clock Local News other than a reminder that we are a Week away from our Canadian Thanksgiving and our temperatures are getting cooler. Not sure what we’ll be doing yet.

This was Day Two that I did not use my Cane around the Apartment at all. We’ll see what tomorrow brings, but I’m going to make certain I sleep tonight.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

How do you get fired from a coin mint?


When you stop making cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment