It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, October 3, 2024

Catching Up and Getting Ready.

Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

It seems not everything has gone back to normal. Some things I try to do during the day, my body insists on waking me through the night to deal with. That brings me back to sitting in my Recliner until I’m tired enough to go back to bed. I actually slept an extra Five Minutes this morning and was on the Computer before I went to wake Kathy. That gave us less then Two Hours to have breakfast, get dressed and get to our destination.

Kathy didn’t like the 46 F (8 C) temperature this morning especially with the Northeast breeze blowing up our backs as we walked to the Car. The New Battery worked like a charm and we were soon headed to Tecumseh for Kathy’s rescheduled appointment at Hearing Life. The Audiologist Assistant rechecked Kathy’s hearing before replacing the Batteries in her Hearing Aids. Since the Computer measured her abilities, it also uses the test results to adjust the new levels. Kathy was amazed at how clearly she could hear, but the New Batteries were not fully charged. So she would have to charge them after supper.

It was past noon when we left, so we headed over to Wendy’s for lunch. Using a Coupon helps us to pay less for our meal, but I also noted we get more for our meals than other outlets.

We headed over to Health First Pharmacy to pick up Kathy’s Prescriptions that I’ll need to fill the Doucettes this weekend. Everything was ready so we were on our way in less than Five Minutes.

Another stop was made a Shoppers Drug Mart to take advantage of their Thursday Seniors Discount Day. All our purchases were Twenty Percent Off.

We didn’t even need our Shopping Cart to haul things upstairs.

We were working on our Computers when Kathy suddenly needed a Twenty Minute Snap. Just too much going on lately.

Though I didn’t mention, I was carrying, rather than using my Cane most of the day today. Just not ready to leave it behind yet.

It was a quiet evening, but Kathy is not happy that I had to set the Alarm for tomorrow’s appointment at the Hospital with my Surgeon. We’ll see what he thinks of my progress.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

How do you pay for parking in space?


A parking meteor!

1 comment:

  1. I am sure your surgeon will be impressed with how far you've come!

    ReplyDelete