It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Oops Recovery.

Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Though I was very careful working around the Trailer yesterday, by the time I got to bed last night the need for Pain Medication was apparent. When it came time to get up this morning the Cane was again put into use.

We kept breakfast lite with Juice and a Muffin. It was hard to walk around the Apartment.

Lunch was a quick substitute with supper by sharing a Store-Bought Thin-Crust Medium Hawaiian Pizza.

Taking my Cane along as a personal stabilizer, I only made it to the elevator and back. I felt like this was a setback, a big Oops.

Kathy called our dear friend Vera and talked for a bit before being interrupted by a business call. Kathy didn’t even get a chance to wish her a Happy Birthday.

It took some doing and few rest periods, but we enjoyed Veggie Wraps for supper.

I finally started feeling a bit more limber when the 6 o’clock Local News was over. Looks like we are cooling down this weekend.

We might have found another Murder Mystery to watch called High Potential.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You've had a corn dog for breakfast.

1 comment:

  1. I have never had a hip replaced but I have had both my knees replaced. I know it's hard but over doing can be just as bad in the healing proccess as not doing enough. Listen to your surgeon and your physical therapist. I know people who tried to do to much to soon and they are back to square one with pain. Living without knee pain is a wonderful thing and it took time and work. I would guess the hip recovery is somewhat similar.

    ReplyDelete