It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, September 24, 2023

What Happen and I Agree.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Even though Saturday was an easy one for me my Hip/Leg continued to remind me to not overdo it. I still took my Night-Time Medication to guarantee a good night’s sleep. When I lay down Five Minutes from my normal time, there was hardly any discomfort allowing me to be asleep in mere minutes.

An Hour later I was staring at the ceiling, while the Hip/Leg Pain felt like it was being hit by a bat. Not wanting to over medicate I lay there for nearly an Hour before getting up. I took Two Extra Strength Tylenol and sat in my recliner until the Pain eased just a bit. When my head hit the pillow that time, my eyes did not open for Six Hours.

I joined Kathy already at her Computer. It took time before I could focus. I checked the weather report before making us each an Egg on Toast for breakfast.

While reading Blogs this morning, my eyes only closed a few times, but it improved as the day wore on.

For lunch we had Chicken Noodle Soup with some Cantaloupe for dessert.

I read the Comments left on our Posts. I agree that Mile seems to be dragging his feet on hiring my replacement. With my Tuesday Appointment to see the Surgeon, I will use that to speed up the process. As mentioned, even if the Surgery is months off, I’ll be leaving very soon. At that point it will be up to someone else to deal with the headaches and I can spend my time with Kathy.

We had Macaroni and Cheese for supper and the Leftover Cantaloupe for dessert.

Keeping my fingers crossed the Pain Level stays the same or lower for tomorrow.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

A mind not to be changed by place or time. The mind is its own place, and in itself Can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven.

John Milton, English Intellectual

1 comment: