It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, September 3, 2023

Remodelling Delays

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Last night was a step backwards in the quality of sleep that I had. Thinking that I could get away with only taking a single Pain Pill before going to bed, was probably the reasoning behind it all. When we woke this morning, it felt like we were still asleep, mainly because we had such a rough night.

As soon as we’d had our toast for breakfast, I started sorting our laundry. There was a lot of Pain in my Hip/Leg, but if this chore was going to get done, I had to get as early a start as possible.

With the remodelling work to improve the Laundry Room present being done during the week, tenants that normally wash things at that time are coming in at the same time as those who work, on the weekends. When I went downstairs it was over an Hour before I had moved clothes to the Dryers and started the last of the Washers, before I went back to the Apartment.

We had Chicken Noodle Soup before I returned to the Laundry Room. It was just past 2:00 when I returned with everything folded.


The Clouds had been looking threatening and with the Humidex being above the Century Mark we spent the rest of the day with the Air Conditioning keeping us comfortable.

We had previously discussed trying to use up food in the Freezer before restocking it. For supper Kathy made Fish Sticks with Potato Slices and Niblet Corn as a side.

According to the Weather Guessers, we can expect higher temperatures for the rest of the week.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

As I handed my dad his 50th birthday card, he looked at me with tears in his eyes and said, “You know, one would have been enough.

2 comments:

  1. He Rick...I'm just curious as to why. you don't just take all your laundry to an outside laundry mat and get the clothes all done at one time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working at a laundromat, I wonder the same thing as Thevon. :) Supper looks good.

    ReplyDelete