It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Around and Around.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Last night I started struggling with hearing problems. Thinking it was an Ear Wax problem I tried using some over the counter drops to help. Overnight every time I moved the slightest bit in bed, due to my Hip/Leg Pain, I woke just enough to feel the room spinning around me.

When it was time for work I added the Old Pills that I used for my Inner Ear Imbalance. It did not matter and by 10:30 I was headed for home, much to Mile’s disapproval.

Though we had an afternoon appointment with our Family Doctor the Office encouraged us to come in earlier. Having let Kathy know, she met me at the Car down in the parking lot.

When Kathy described my problems before her own, a quick check showed a build up of Ear Wax. It only took minutes to relieve the pressure and improve my hearing. What it did not improve was my balance.

We stopped at Wendy’s where we had Salads for lunch. Eating in gave us time to relax, but it did not help my balance.

We then went to Health First Pharmacy to fill our new Prescriptions, I had Kathy go in by herself while trying to calm down. Seconds after she returned I needed to stand, only to feel like I was about to loose my lunch. The Pharmacist saw what was happening and was ready to call 9-11. I objected and finally composed myself enough to leave.

We made it home where I lay down and immediately lost my lunch!

It was hours later when we had Macaroni and Cheese for supper, and it stayed down, but the room was still spinning. I will take another Pill before going to bed, in hopes that my world will stop spinning before morning.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

The true delight is in the finding out rather than in the knowing.

Isaac Asimov, Writer/Scientist

3 comments:

  1. Rick, I hope you feel better soon its really a problem when you are dizzy like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That doesn't sound good at all. Hope you find a solution to that soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. google "benign positional vertigo" sounds like that may be what you have, I've dealt with it on occasion and the exercises cure it nicely!

    ReplyDelete