It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, September 14, 2023

Better Day and Helpful Suggestions

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Strangely I didn’t have too bad a night sleeping, and only woke a few times when I rolled over. I would later learn that Kathy wasn’t so lucky and spent most of the night checking to see if I was still alive.

I learned a very valuable thing about using an Adjustable Cane when walking in the dark this morning. When the rubber tip makes contact with the pavement, the sound emitted from the Cane sends the White on Black Polecats scurrying so you don’t have to explain your new cologne when you meet someone else.

After putting on my work wear, the first thing I did was pull that Rebuild Feedscrew from the Sandbox and get the Burners going before the start of the shift. Mile never questioned anything I did the entire day. The unfortunate part was after completing a Half Zone (Ninety Minutes) and a Full Zone (Three Hours) I noticed something that I had to show Mile. Now I have another Six Hours of welding tomorrow to finish the job.

When I told Richard at Wyandotte Chiropractic Center about my Imbalance he did a bit of extra work on my Neck that seemed to give me more stability. Fortunately the Vertigo was not too bad today because I am still using Old Medication from Nine Years ago. I am willing to try almost anything to get rid of this problem. Last night I researched different things, from Exercises on the bed, to Neck Movements and even Eye Movements. Tonight I looked up the Meds MCA suggested, but will try getting them at a local outlet first, due to issues getting them across the International Border.

In less than Two Weeks, I’ll have a better idea of what will happen with my Hip/Leg Issue. Hopefully that is easier than the Vertigo Problem.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

Instead of flossing you use a plunger.

No comments:

Post a Comment