It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Reasoning.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

After a better night’s sleep, I was able to amble around a bit easier today and it only took Five Minutes to get to the Truck, but I still needed my Cane the entire day.

Mile was all smiles when he saw the ridge in the Sandbox this morning where yesterday’s Feedscrew was buried. Hours later I would again see that same smile when he checked in on the Left-Handed Screw that I was working on.

Even though I have a stool to sit on, because I have to keep monitoring the welding process, if the Torch is plugging, the temperature of the Unit and moving the Burners around, it is sometimes better for me to stand, while only leaning periodically.

Chicken Caesar Pita with a Berry-Berry Smoothie.

The best part of the day was leaving at the end of the shift. Since it was Tuesday, I stopped at Pita Pit to pick up a healthy version of Fast Food for our supper. Kathy loves these because they are Healthy, Tasty and Filling.

I appreciate the Comments of Concern about my present health issue. As a Canadian, I remember when our Health Care System was the envy of countries around the world. Unfortunately, like many other countries it is now being run like a business. Years ago my problem would have been dealt with in very short order, all covered by the System itself. Travelling to other countries to have it fixed would cause another type of hardship. Even though the Pain is extremely taxing, I often grit my teeth and pray relief will come soon. Maybe I’ll have better news next week.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What did the man say when he walked into a bar?


Ouch!”

No comments:

Post a Comment