It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, September 10, 2023

No Excuse and Afternoon Out.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

After having a good day yesterday, I was certain that I would sleep like a rock last night. That didn’t happen. There was no excuse but I spent most of the night Tossing and Turning from my Hip/Leg Pain, disturbing Kathy’s night as well.

When I saw 7:00 on the Clock, I immediately got up, in hopes of repeating my Work Day Sleep of last week. Kathy joined me an Hour later, finding me Snapping at my Computer.

The Clouds continued to appear threatening. It was funny to watch a father and his daughter, in the adjoining neighbourhood, swimming in their below ground pool while the mother returned home from shopping wearing a jacket. Others were wearing coats while walking their dogs on the Ganatchio Trail, while others jogged by, wearing appropriate clothes.

We waited past 2:00 before heading off to the nearby Shoppers Drug Mart. Due to my wearing Ear Plugs at work, I have developed a Wax Buildup. Even though we’ll be seeing our Family Doctor this coming week, I was looking for some relief before then. Surprisingly they carried a variety of units in different price ranges, and they were all “On Sale”. It is doubtful any would be used in the medical field but hopefully I’ll get some relief in the meantime.

Our next stop was Dollarama. It is hard to believe that they think people only drink the Bottled Lemon Tea during warm weather. They then discontinue it until the following Spring, so we start stocking up now. Buying a 500mm Bottle at the grocery store costs $2.50, while a Litre Bottle here is only a Dollar.

Using a Coupon we purchased our supper at Harvey’s. Checking their Price Board, the Coupon saved us 40%. We also had the chance to people watch and talk of how things have changed from the time we were younger until now. The reality of today was only a fantasy back then.

We finally headed to the Zehr’s grocery store to get a few Pastries and Fruits before heading back to the Apartment. It was a good afternoon away from home.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

Your mother is hairier than your father.

No comments:

Post a Comment