It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, September 25, 2023

One Solved and Another Showed Up.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

For the Third Night in a row, I simply drifted off to sleep as soon as I got to bed, then after a brief rest spent the remainder of the night solving the world’s problems and trying to fall back to sleep.

If you recall, last Thursday the Plasma Transfer Arc went down and after I couldn’t get it going the Electrician was called in. It was not Richard but his son Kevin that answered the call. I worked with him, but we didn’t get it going. Friday morning, I tried a number of things on my own that didn’t work. Rather than suffer at the Plant I headed home and Richard showed up later that afternoon. He tried different things, only to have the same result.

This morning I was just about to plug a Centering Hole when Richard arrived. On past issues we always seem to work together better and today was no different. Within an Hour the PTA was again ready for duty, but I wasn’t.

First off it was our 10:00 break, which gaive me time to sit in a proper chair, that calmed the Pain. Another Hour later and the Centering Hole was plugged, but too hot for Enrico to work on the Lathe. The rest of my day was spent moving Feedscrews around and doing minor Touch-Ups.

I punched out at 3:00 today and met Kathy out in the parking lot. Since the Car gets better Fuel Mileage than the Truck, that’s what we were taking.

I had a 4:00 appointment at River Towne Dental in Amherstburg. Kathy stayed in the Car reading while I went in. With the poor sleep I have been having, that Ten Minute wait was torture trying to stay awake. It makes Dentists nervous when I don’t take any freezing but that causes me less problems. By 4:30 I found Kathy having a Snap in the Car.

We had a Coupon that we used at Wendy’s for our supper. By the time we came out a passing Shower was watering the flowers.

We stopped by our son Kevin’s house only to find him not there. Melissa is presently on an Alaskan Cruise with some cousins. She definitely deserves the break.

On the way home we stopped to pick up the Truck. Since the Shipping Door was open and the Machinists were running the CNC Mill, I was able to show Kathy what Feedscrews look like during machining as well as the PTA that I run. After a brief explanation of the way things take place. Ten Minutes later we were on our way.

For years I have documented the Medications we each and any Medical Procedures we have had done. Earlier this year we purchased a New Printer that has worked flawlessly since. That’s not what happen tonight and after nearly an Hour the Documents I wanted to print are still safely tucked away in my Computer. Luckily I found an older printout that I simply added to, so it can be used in the morning.

Wish me Luck.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What did Earth say to the other planets?


You guys have no life.”

1 comment:

  1. Seems like it never rains but it pours for you. I feel for you

    ReplyDelete