It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Shiny, Sterile Tools, Personal Vehicles and “Rush Hour 2”.


Our Location today is at Wildwood Golf and RV Park, McGregor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to Enlarge

This morning I managed to sleep past 7:30 without getting a Single Phone Call through the entire night. If people didn’t depend on us so much we would probably turn our phones off at night but then we would probably forget to turn them back on in the morning.

Kathy joined me downstairs minutes after 8:00 feeling slightly better but still feeling congested.
Even with all these Clouds the Golfers were out.
Even with the Heavy Cloud Coverage the Golfers were again out in force. When I checked The Weather Network they were forecasting early afternoon Thunderstorms. That means in order to tell the weather I simply have to watch the Golfers from now on.

After breakfast we took the time to enjoy our Coffee/Tea at the Computers. It gave me the chance to clean up all the Spam that had suddenly appeared in the Comment Section of our Blog. As mentioned before about moving them to the Spam Box you have to do it from the Comment Section of the Design. That is where you see all the latest Comments all on One Page. Someone was telling me how to make money by installing a Card Reader at ATM Machines. They posted it on Eight recent Blog Posts. All Gone!

With Mary scheduled to arrive this afternoon I was outside by 10:00. After scrubbing down the outside of the Trailer there were a lot of spots that looked dull from being exposed to the Desert Wind and Dust. That meant my next project was to give it a good waxing.

I started with the Nose which went very easy. It shone like the day we first saw it at the RV Dealership. The Sun had suddenly broken through the Clouds so I moved back to the Roadside to work in the Shade. I only managed to get from the front just ahead of the first slide before Kathy called me in for an early lunch.

Kathy had been vacuuming inside, moved our Computers so that Mary would have room to work as well as getting supper cooking in our Crockpot. When she finished that she started making Perogies before calling me in early because she wanted to clean the dishes before Mary arrived. We also had Cookies and a Yogurt Cup for dessert.

The first thing I did when I went back outside was to move the Car so that Mary would have her usual parking spot on our Site. I then continued waxing the Bedroom Slide. The side was not looking as good as the Nose so I had to buff it Two and sometimes Three times to bring the original shine back out.

With a few drops of Rain hitting me I was cautious not to have too much out that shouldn’t get wet. The Humidex was only 100 F (38 C) so I went in to grab a Gatorade because the water wasn’t quenching my thirst. I was surprised that Mary had not arrived on time.

As I was going back out Mary pulled up. She had been delayed by a Mandatory Meeting at Healthy Heals. Many people go to these Mani/Pedicure Places that reuse the same Tools on many customers without sterilizing them. Those are the people that come down with Infectious Diseases such as Hepatitis, Aids and now some Flesh Eating Diseases. The meeting called was because the Canadian Government wants to make certain that all their Tools are properly Sterilized but being they are a Medical Branch that is part of their training.

By the time Mary finished treating Kathy’s feet because of her Diabetes I had only gotten past the Bedroom Slide when the Sun decided to start cooking me on that side of the Trailer. I took a short break before moving to the Curbside of the Trailer. This is the side of the Trailer that faces the Sun most of the time so it really needed extra waxing.
It was nearly 5:00 when Kathy called me in for supper. We had Pork Roast, Carrots, Onions and Potatoes along with an Apple Sauce Cup for dessert. Everything tasted wonderful and there’s more for other meals.

After we washed the Dishes I was too tired to go back outside to do more waxing so after watering all our Gardens and putting my Tools away I called it a night.

It’s been nearly a week since we watched a movie so this evening we watched “Rush Hour 2” starring Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker. Just like the first Rush Hour there was a lot of action, violence and laughter. Like the original we gave it a Ten.

Our friend Gerry called this evening asking if I’ve heard about our Mandatory Safety Inspections for Personal Vehicles. He’ll know for certain tomorrow so when he does I’ll let you know. 

The Rain passed us by. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

The World's Great Proverbs

Moderation in all things.

8 comments:

  1. Hard work washing and waxing a big rig like yours. But it will looks so good when your done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a big job but the rig will be smiling when it is finished.

    ReplyDelete

  3. When your done yours you could always come to Ottawa and wax mine. You can get information on the proposed changes for the inspections at the following link. This is for commercial vehicles though used for personal use. https://www.ontariocanada.com/registry/view.do?postingId=29547&language=en

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard work alright, but when it's done ... OH does it look nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is a really good supper that you needed after the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice your home is getting such a thorough cleaning and waxing. Hard work it sounds ike. Gotta love Crock Pot cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Overall a very good day. Your RV is going to look brand new once you are finished.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Spammer seems to have hit many of the blogs I follow including my own. It is quite irritating.

    Wish I had the energy to wax my dad's old car it needs it. I do not think I could handle a big RV like yours. Kudos to you.

    ReplyDelete