It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Still Looking, Sleepover Change and Jayco Working With Us.


Our Location today is at Wildwood Golf and RV Park, McGregor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to Enlarge

I was up before 7:30 this morning so that I could once again get an early start on my day. By 7:45 I was in the truck heading back in the direction of Windsor. Getting an early start meant that just maybe there might still be some by the time I got there. Having been given other ideas of where to look for what I’ve been searching for trying different places sounded logical but I still made a point of stopping at some of the previous locations. At least they also made suggestions of places for me to look locally.

Around 10:30 since I was in the neighbourhood I stopped in at Windsor Gas and Diesel to talk with our Friend and Mechanic Jim. We talked for about Fifteen Minutes about what had happen to the Truck last Winter. He also confirmed that due to new legislation we no longer needed to have a Yearly Safety Inspection on our Truck because it is forPersonal Use Only. We’ll see him again in the Fall before we leave again.

There were a lot more Road Construction Projects going on making it much harder to get around the City. By 11:45 I had exhausted my list of places to search and gave a call to Kathy who had just sat down for lunch. She suggested I grab a bite but I said that I was heading Home. The New Herb Grey Parkway really cuts down how much time it takes from Windsor West out to McGregor.

Kathy made me a tasty Grill Cheese Sandwich for lunch and topped it off with a Yogurt for dessert. We sat at our Computers with our late morning/early afternoon Coffees.

It was barely past 1:00 when the Windsor Sleep Disorder Clinic called. We both presently had a Sleepover scheduled for July 31st but they had a cancellation and wanted to know if we could come in tonight instead. We jumped at the opportunity because that will mean we will have our results over Two Weeks Earlier and the same for our New CPAP Machines. So now you know why the Blog is being posted early today.

I had barely finished reading my E-Mails when Brittanie the Customer Service Representative for Jayco called as I had suggested. Unlike some of their Past Representatives she was very concerned about our problems and we came up with a Tentative Date for next Spring that will not affect our Winter Travels.
Five more in a Row and Two feeling like the Teens.
Wow Two Things moving right along. That meant taking early Showers and packing overnight bags. Our plan now is to get some walking around some stores because the Humidex leaves Kathy gasping for air. We’ll have something to eat out and then we’ll be on time for our appointments.

Tell you more tomorrow. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You've ever wrestled your mama for the last can of beer.

7 comments:

  1. I don't think I would be able to sleep at a sleep clinic.
    Hope you have a good nights sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the hook-yourself-up-at-home test. Didn't sleep a wink all night long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy that things are moving along for you. Curious as to how the sleep clinic works. I doubt that I could sleep there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jim did his sleep study at a clinic without any issues. He can sleep anywhere any time. I don't think I'd ever fall asleep. Glad Jayco is being a little more cooperative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can hardly wait to hear how it went.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on sleeping, don't think it would work for me. Hopefully Jayco can get it fixed in a day or two for you next spring.

    ReplyDelete