It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, July 5, 2019

Hotter then Forecasted, All Cleaned Up and Thunderstorms.


Our Location today is at Wildwood Golf and RV Park, McGregor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to Enlarge

When we went to bed last night Kathy just could not breathe using her CPAP Machine laying down. Even though she had just started using the Prescribed Medications they had not had enough time to start doing their job. She encouraged me to go to sleep but headed back to her Recliner in an attempt to relax. She was able to return to bed an Hour later and to use her CPAP.
I had things ready for breakfast by 8:00 this morning and immediately checked The Weather Network. The temperature was already at a comfortable level but with the 100% Humidity it would have been sticky. When Kathy joined me she only managed to eat half her cereal because her throat was still too sore. 
Today's Forecasted High in the lower right corner,
While she sat at her Computer having her Tea I was busy changing the linens on the bed. I decided to wash our blankets while I was at it. It’s been Twelve Days since I did our Laundry but I was in a rush to get it done as early as possible in an attempt to beat the forecasted heat.

I was in the Park Laundry Room by 11:00 and had my choice of Washers to use. Someone else’s laundry was already in the Dryers. I busied myself doing some reading and immediately started getting things in the Dryers as soon as they were washed.
It was 12:05 and with 48 Minutes for the Dryers to do what they should I headed back to the Trailer to hang a few delicate Blouses and to make lunch. When I walked in I startled Kathy who was having a Snap in her chair. It helped to make her feel better rested. Lunch was Chicken Noodle Soup, a Cheese Stick and a Three Bite Apple Strudel with a Yogurt Cup for dessert.

By the time I cleared the table off it was time to head back to the Laundry Room. I had luckily brought a Sweat Towel and a Gatorade with me. By the time everything was folded and loaded in the Car the Towel was damp and the Gatorade empty.
Notice the lower the Humidity the higher it feels.
After getting everything inside I needed to cool down so I checked The Weather Network to see the Humidex was higher then forecasted. At 111F (44 C) it was a good thing that I had not been in the direct Sunlight for very long.

Once I had finished making the bed up with the clean Blankets and putting everything else away I had a chance to get caught up on my Computer reading.
For supper I grilled a couple of Hamburgers on our Weber Q. Even though they were frozen when I put them on the grill they were done in less then 10 Minutes due to the warm temperature outside. Because of her sore throat Kathy couldn’t finish her Hamburger.
After cleaning up the Dishes I went outside to cover up the Grill and to water our Gardens even though The Weather Network was forecasting Thunderstorms for this evening. They had been saying that for days and our plants were drying up so I took care of it. At 9:30 the Thunder and Rain started and now I’m certain our plants will be happy. According to the Radar the Rain will end around 12:30 in the morning.
With another Hot day forecasted for tomorrow we’ll see what we do. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

Words of Inspiration

If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted as true is really true, there would be little hope of advance.

Orville Wright, American Inventor and Aviator.

6 comments:

  1. Was that Lipton's chicken noodle soup? when my kids were little I used to feed them that in the cold weather and beat an egg and add it to the soup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lucky gal Kathy is to have you for a husband. You are always helping out with the chores in particular when she is not feeling well.

    Hope she is soon feeling up to par.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Kathy is is soon back to her normal self. We have not had any rain for almost a week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chicken soup .... best thing for a sore throat! It's hard to know just how much heat and sun you can take. It never feels that bad until it's too late for me!! Stay cool .......

    ReplyDelete
  5. All that heat you are having is a good chance to catch up on the inside chores.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is some weather you are having and that humidity is literally off the charts. Hope Kathy is back to normal soon.

    ReplyDelete