It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Why I Missed Yesterday’s Post and The Little We Did Today.

Our Location today is La Posa South L.T.V.A., Quartzsite, Arizona, U.S.A.

Well that wasn’t the least bit of fun. After having supper in Parker on Thursday by the time we got Home back at the La Posa South LTVA my Stomach was feeling like it had a Big Knot in it. By the time I posted the Blog I just wanted to crawl between the sheets which lead to my making a mistake about the date of the upcoming Blogger-Fest on January 27th 2018. It was pointed out in Thursday’s Comments and it has been corrected. 

Yesterday I managed to empty our Waste Tanks and fill our Fresh Water Tank with the hopes of getting under the trailer to reroute the Propane Hose for our new Blue Flame Heater. Our neighbour Wayne came over wondering if I had anything he could use to repair his Low Point Drain. By the time he left I wasn’t too steady on my feet. 
Kathy piled the Corn and Salmon Patties to look like Santa.
After having soup for lunch Kathy suggested I lay down for a few minutes. That was before 1:00 in the afternoon. She woke me for more soup around 5:00 and I was experiencing Chilled Shakes in 64 F (18 C) temperatures. She helped me out with some Over-The-Counter Medications before I settled in for the night at 5:30. 
Cutting through the Wash as a shortcut.
When I got out of bed after 8:00 this morning the first thing I did was turn on the Furnace. After opening the Window Shades and checking the inside temperature 41 F (5 C) I knew it had been the right thing to do. 
The base of those shrubs are level to the bottom of our windows.
We had breakfast before I tried making further progress on connecting our Heater. Would you believe I still needed one more Propane Fitting to complete the job? After having lunch Kathy accompanied me to RV Lifestyles where the last piece of the puzzle was purchased. 
Hotdog, Potato Chips with Baked Beans and Pumpkin Pie for dessert.
Kathy wished our daughter Rose a Happy Birthday this morning On-Line and managed to get our Christmas Decorations up this afternoon as a way of getting us into the spirit of the season. 

By the time I’d assembled everything I could on the Heater the Knot in my Stomach was back and I couldn’t get myself to crawling around in hopes that I would do it correctly. 

Hopefully another good night’s sleep will have me back to my old self then we’ll be Toasty and Merry. Thanks for following along, feel free to leave a comment and click on the pictures to enlarge them. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Elf (to some guy in bar): Well, Dasher and Prancer were laid off, and Donner and Blitzen had to take unpaid furlough. So actually, it's going to be four tiny reindeer this year.

11 comments:

  1. Hope your are much better tomorrow.
    Love Kathy's little decorations.
    If I don't make it tomorrow night Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get to filling better. I was kind of worried about you yesterday not posting 0n your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been online much so didn't see your oops on the date of Bloggefest. Glad George caught it. :) Yesterday was my birthday. I spent the day before in Payson doing the Holiday thing. It is Christmas Eve and I'm tucked in with Bosley in front of the propane heater. After living down here for several years anything below 70* is chilly, and these temps down to freezing are something to just hide from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can take a lot of things, but a bad stomach isn't one of them. Hope it goes away and you feel better real soon!!! Merry Christmas to you both!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon.
    Nice Christmas decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're well enough to enjoy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh! There's not supposed to be sickness during the Christmas holidays! Hope you give that bug the boot.

    Merry Christmas to you both! :c)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope the stomach pain goes away soon. Have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete