It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, October 28, 2013

Recovery and Question Day.

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario.

With the weekend now behind us Kathy and I need to relax. Not only were the last two days very busy but being among so many people at this time of year is not always a good thing. Since neither Kathy nor I are big sports fans this is something new to us following Tyler’s hockey games so much. The cold air at the arena is difficult for us to take and it takes hours for us to recover from it. It feels like we are both coming down with something and we are hoping it is only a cold. We both had difficulty staying asleep throughout the night but then we both slept late this morning. 

When your head feels stuffy and your energy is sapped we chose to stick close to home. The Weather Channel predicted clear sunny skies for today but temperatures struggling to reach 50 F (10 C) today. Being the week before Halloween it makes it easy to relax because there are a number of networks that are playing strictly movies related to the occasion for this week. 

After lunch I was just about to call General RV to find out the progress on the trailer but the phone rang. It was from State Farm Insurance saying they had not received an estimate from them yet. Taking down all the information that we had already passed on at the time we brought the trailer in I then made my call. 

The person I spoke to was Sid and it took a while to explain what was happening with the insurance not being sent a quote from them. I then continued talking about things that were to be covered under our extended warranty coverage and that everyone seemed confused as to who was going to cover those issues. That is when Sid said he was in charge of processing the paperwork for the extended warranty coverage and has not seen any of the paperwork on our trailer. With more discussion Sid said he’d be talking to the service manager who is more familiar with the trailer’s progress and he would call me back. 

John returned the call from General RV saying they had just sent in the estimates to the insurance company right before he called me. When I asked about the extended warranty work if the paperwork had been sent to Sid for processing yet he said he’d have to get back to me. I think I heard him swallow hard when I told him to do it before he goes home today.  Well he must have gotten tied up because I’m still waiting for his call so I’ll wait until around 10:00 before I call back tomorrow morning. 

Tonight Kathy and I had another serving of the Cabbage Roll Casserole and it’s still as good as when Kathy made it. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.          

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

Every boss you ever had was a relative.

3 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. Dealing with quotes and insurance companies is probably my least favorite thing to do. Hope you guys are not catching a cold - time to double up on your vitamin C and D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure don't like dealing with insurance and warranties, good luck!

    ReplyDelete