It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Search Engines, Waddling In and Walking Out.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Being able to sleep a bit later this morning, only helped to recover a fraction of the night’s lost sleep. Yeah, it was another night of staring at the ceiling and trying to will myself to sleep, but it didn’t happen. Thinking what causes us to feel like we could sleep, I started reading things on the Computer. With the glare from the screen and all those words, it was still nearly Three Hours before my eyes started closing.

Lite breakfasts with Coffee at the Computer have become the new norm, along with listening to Cold Thirty-Five MPH Wind Gusts. It was more than enough to hold us over until we ate a late lunch of Split Pea Soup.

I downloaded Two Internet Search Engines this morning, Google Chrome and Firefox. After repeated tries with both not doing what I needed, I reloaded just plain Google. Amazingly, I was able to leave all kinds of comments that were impossible to do as late as last night. Could that mean the problem has been resolved. When I made another attempt to comment this evening, it was again, blocked. Guess I’ll try again tomorrow.

I had an appointment at Wyandotte Chiropractic Center this afternoon. Waddling in, like I could barely stand, Richard spent extra time loosening me up. He also recommended using Resistance Bands that are now available at the Dollar Stores to strengthen my leg.

We need to get away from the sound of the wind rattling our Balcony Railing, so before pulling out into traffic I let Kathy know I was on my way to pick her up.

She met me at the front entrance before we headed off to Wendy’s for an early supper. Using Coupons, we had a meal at half the regular price.

Before finally heading home, we stopped at Dollarama, where we did some walking exercise and got a few more things we needed. We found the Resistance Bands as well as more Cough Drops for Kathy.

The 6 o’clock Local News showed we have more Winter Weather heading our way, before we get back to a few days of mild temperatures and Rain.

We’ll see what we get into tomorrow.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You don't know what a redneck is.

2 comments:

  1. Can you post a screen shot of what you see when you try and post a comment? Maybe a savvy reader can help out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you can get out and about. We have not been able to leave the house since Sunday. All roads are iced over. And this is the South? Take care.

    ReplyDelete