It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Failed To Publish. Please Try Again Later.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Something happened last night that we were happy with. Even though I still needed to take Medications to deal with my Hip/Leg Pain, there were many wakeful moments because of it, but with less tossing and turning. I woke up feeling refreshed and only Two Minutes later that Kathy was out of bed feeling the same way.

Looking down at the parking lot and adjoining streets there was no question as to the weather. Everything was extremely wet and when I checked the Radar it showed the worst had passed while we slept, but we would not see any dry pavement at all today. According to The Weather Network we will continue to see Rain, until it changes to that White Stuff when we return to Seasonal Temperatures heading into the weekend. Next week will be a bundle up time, with temperatures getting close to the 0 F (-18 C) mark.

I manage to stay up to date on my Blog Reading today, but am still struggling to leave Comments, even though Google shows that I am signed in. Some of the comments easily published, while others showed the message, “Failed to publish. Please try again later”. When that would happen, I’d leave that Blog open, go read and comment on another before returning to try again. Some took as many as Five Tries before publishing. If the Comment Section read “Sign in by Google”, I knew that it would not happen, because I was already “Signed-In”. (Sorry Barney.) I’ll just keep trying to get it back to working the way it should.

Sorough did call this morning wanting to know if he was doing things right. I asked what his settings were, then said, “You’ve got this”. I should be hearing less and less from him as he starts having more confidence doing the job.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You have to go outside to get something out of the 'fridge.

2 comments: