It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, January 29, 2024

Not What I Thought.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I thought that I had figured out the right ratio to my Medication Mickey, but I was wrong. Before going to bed last night all the Medications were taken the same as Saturday Night. When I am tossing and turning, it also starts to interfere with Kathy’s quality of sleep, so there was a choice to be made.

After only an Hour of the increasing Hip/Leg Pain, I headed to my recliner in the living room. I actually was able to sit comfortably enough, that I drifted in and out of sleep. After Two Hours I woke up feeling chilled because there were no blankets to recline with.

Back in bed I only woke while repositioning a few times. It didn’t take long for Kathy to follow me when I did get up. She said she was awake for nearly Two Hours, because she didn’t feel me next to her. So much for trying to let her sleep.

The Sun never showed itself all day, but neither did the Rain. With more Winter Weather forecasted for tomorrow, who knows what we’ll be doing.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You thought ER was ET's cousin.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully things will improve soon, your sleep, no pain and the weather!

    ReplyDelete