It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, May 17, 2020

Weird Dreams, Severe Thunderstorms, Rearranged Cupboards and Exercising.


Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.
Click on the pictures to Enlarge

As typical when one of us has a hard time sleeping one night it is generally the other that has a bad night the next. Last night Kathy kept having Weird Dreams that left her more tired then when she went to bed. I on the other hand slept like a rock only turning over twice (I always wake slightly when I do) and not waking until 8:30 this morning. That is the one thing about this staying at home it seems to have reset my Biological Clock making me sleep later because I would rather not use an Alarm Clock.
The severe cells continue going around us.
The Sun was hiding behind the Clouds but we had the Balcony Door open as we enjoyed our breakfast. When we finally turned on the Computers the Radar was not posting a pretty picture as it was showing risks of Severe Thunderstorms for our area. Making a number of adjustments to the screen I was finally able to see how the worst of the Storm would avoid us completely.
Around 11:00 the tell-tale signs of Trace Rain were again showing on the asphalt below showing the spot where the most recent vehicles had left.
For lunch Vegetable Soup was on the menu with Grapes, Cookies and a Chocolate Pudding Cup for dessert.

Since we moved in this Apartment Kathy has rearranged the kitchen Cupboards a number of times but was never really satisfied with the results. This afternoon she completely emptied them and added a couple of Space Savers. The end result that she is very satisfied with put all the China on one side of the room and the Food Stocks on the other.
The warning is for between One to Two Inches of Rain
which is a lot for our area.
Since she would not let me help I had no choice but to do my exercises that I was in need of doing. The end result was no Aches or Pain.
We again waited until after the 6 o’clock Local News before having Macaroni and Cheese for supper. We also watched a Hallmark Movie along with The Good Witch that always puts a smile on our faces.

Since we’ve barely gotten any of the forecasted Rain today we’ll hope we get the same tomorrow. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

Your favourite Mexican food is Doritos.

6 comments:

  1. I love The Good Witch. Corner but fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least the heavy thunderstorms did not hit your area. The good thing about living on the eighth floor is that your home will never flood.

    Glad Kathy found the perfect placement for her cupboards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We enjoy the Good Witch too. It is better than most of the corny (as Kathy k said) Hallmark movies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still arranging cupboards after 7 years :) haha. Love the Good Witch. Good for you for exercising!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too ... arranging cupboards. It seems I never have enough room. What? No Christmas movies?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had insomnia for years. Regardless of when I finally fall asleep I am up by 6:30. I can't imagine the luxury of sleeping til 8:30. Well yes I can, Len does. And often.

    ReplyDelete