It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, May 22, 2020

Changing Clothes, Laundry and Watching The Tube.


Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.
Click on the pictures to Enlarge

When I looked at the Clock across the room and it read 6:56 I thought that was the perfect time to go workout so I rolled over to shut my CPAP Machine. That’s when I blinked. You’ve seen me write this before and it happened again, By the time I got up it was nearly 9:00 when Kathy was following me out to the Living Area where she actually had to wait for me to serve up breakfast.
Days feeling near the Century Mark
but look at the Wind Gusts for Thursday.
Instead of exercising we ended up in front of the Computers. We checked the Local News, read E-Mails, and read Blogs. Since we were considering things for tomorrow I double checked the Forecast. When I showed Kathy she said exactly what I was thinking. Whoever sets up the Seven Day Forecast made a Typo or we are we’ll all be in trouble come Thursday with Wind Gusts of 121 MPH.

With some of the businesses in the area having reopened this week there were a lot of Tenants in the building that went to work which would mean that tomorrow they’ll be doing their Laundry. Since we have enough clothes to last Two Weeks it was time to do our Laundry today. I had it all sorted and pretreated before we sat down for lunch.
Not wanting to overload we simply had Chicken Noodle Soup along with Oranges, a Yogurt Cup and a Date Square for dessert.

When I left the Apartment Kathy was putting some of her Winter Clothes away and taking her Summer Clothes out. That’s the true sign that Spring has arrived.

In the Laundry Room I had my choice of all the Machines and managed to everything washed, dried and folded before getting back to the Apartment before 4:30. It wasn’t long before everything was put away.

Since Kathy was watching Forensic Files supper was quick and easy. We had a Store Bought Thin Crust Pizza. Within Twenty Minutes we were enjoying our meal in front of the Television. We did watch the 6 o’clock Local News before watching more episodes of Forensic Files.

Tomorrow we won’t be home much so we’ll tell you about it then. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

Words of Inspiration

Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe, American Abolitionist and Author

5 comments:

  1. Well I sure hope Thursday wind warning is wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes .. you better tie everything down! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing how fast the days go even when you stay at home isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can not get over your feel like temperatures. I was wondering is your chicken soup canned or homemade?

    ReplyDelete
  5. About time you got to take out the summer clothes. You have had an extra one winter.

    ReplyDelete