It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, May 31, 2020

Early Riser, Cooking The Root and Organizing A Computer.


Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.
Click on the pictures to Enlarge

I don’t know why but I was wide awake and sitting at my Computer before 7:00 this morning even after laying in bed for a Half Hour. Of course it was also the morning that my Computer decided to do an Up-Date so I went and got things ready for breakfast. Being that Kathy had a hard time falling asleep it would be nearly 9:00 before she would join me.
When I was finally able to get on to The Weather Network I was just about to take a Photo of the temperature when it jumped from 43 F (6 C) to 46 F (8 C). That’s cool for this area at this time of year.
Looking outside showed that it was going to be a bright sunny day but with the Northerly Breeze the high for the day was only 61 F (16 C).
We worked together making Spaghetti and Meatballs for lunch along with a dessert plate of a Brownie, Yogurt Cup and an Orange.
We’d barely finished eating when we started cleaning up the Dishes then the Kitchen. While Kathy went back to her Computer I started cleaning and slicing a Celery Root that would become tonight’s supper. Once that was completed I started boiling it to soften it. Once it was cooked it was placed on a plate to cool because trying to finish the process at that time would have ruined everything.

We went back to the Computers. Since I was caught up on my Blog reading there was something else I needed to do. I often download Sayings, Jokes or Pictures that catch my attention. I then organize them into Folders that I have created but not always immediately. Sometimes (Most-Times) I put them all in the same Folder then go back to organize them later. It has been quite a while since that happen so I started the sorting process around 2:00 this afternoon.
Kathy finished breading and sauteing the Celery Root and served it to me right at my Computer. It wasn’t until after I ate the first piece that I thought to take a picture. As I’ve mentioned before this can be eaten as a Side, a Snack or as an a Meal. Hot or Cold it tastes delicious. Since this was a smaller sized Celery Root there were no Leftovers.

We watched the 6 o’clock Local News before watching a movie until nearly 10:00. All that time I had been reorganizing those Downloads while mostly listening to the Television. I haven’t gotten to the Halfway mark.

Tomorrow we’ll be able to make a few phone calls so we’ll know what we’ll be doing next. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

Words of Inspiration

Go big or go home., because it’s true. What do you have to lose?

Eliza Dushku American Actress.

1 comment:

  1. I've never ever had celery root, but it always look so good when Kathy cooks it. I don't even know if they sell it around here. I'll have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete