It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, May 4, 2020


Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.
Click on the pictures to Enlarge

With all the fresh air we’d had on the wonderful ride yesterday on our Tandem Bicycle we knew that it wouldn’t be a problem sleeping. Unfortunately just like the last ride we’d taken the problem was waking up.

Looking at the Clock told me that I was having a late start to my morning. Walking from one room to the other was like something from my younger years. With everything ready for breakfast and a quick review of things on the Computer I had to wake Kathy to get things moving. When she joined me at the table her words described both our feelings perfectly “I feel like I’ve been Drugged”. Hard to believe that by getting exercise and building our body’s Oxygen level would make us feel this way but it did.
What our day looked like.
As soon as my morning Coffee was finished I started working on a chore that we put on hold. It took some time to change our bed linens before starting to sort the Laundry. Thankfully we have plenty of clothes to keep us going because it had been Sixteen Days since the last time I did the wash.
Kathy busied herself getting things ready for lunch as I finished packing up. Today we had French Toast with Grapes, Maple Cookies and Yogurt Cups for dessert. It all tasted wonderful but was also the perfect way of using up an overstock of bread.

While I was gone Kathy busied herself dusting and vacuuming the Apartment as a way of getting rid of some Allergens that have been haunting us.

When I arrived at the Laundry Room all the Dryers were in use but I had all the Washers to myself. I brought my Laptop with me so I got the chance to get all the Blogs we follow read while waiting. Unlike the last time I did this I opened the Blogs differently before leaving our Apartment so I could make Comments. Because there is no WiFi in the Laundry Room I had to wait until I returned to the Apartment to post them all.

The only problem I had was the Washers were finished their jobs before any of the Dryers became available. It seemed the Two People were practicing Social Distancing because the second one didn’t come in until the other left.

It was nearly 4:30 by the time I returned to the Apartment and I needed to sit for a few minutes to give my back a rest from being bent over the short Folding Table.
We waited until after the 6 o’clock Local News was over before having supper. Kathy made Perogies along with a Mixed Berry covered Frozen Yogurt Sundae for dessert. Eating that late made it so we didn’t have any snacks this evening.

Since the temperatures are once again sliding towards the Cold side for the next week we’ll be playing it by ear on what we’ll be doing. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

Words of Inspiration

Let all thy joys be as the month of May.

Francis Quarles

3 comments:

  1. Gosh, I'm rather wishing I HAD laundry to do. It would be better than sitting on the couch all day! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, that mixed berry cup looked really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They finally opened up laundromats in my little town but I am not ready to venture out to use them yet.

    Your frozen yogurt sundae looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete