It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, February 28, 2020

Working In Your Sleep, Comment From A Reader, Cleaning Up and “Two Weeks Notice”.


Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.
Click on the pictures to Enlarge

Kathy barely made it through the 11 o’clock Local News last night before heading off to bed. My Plan was to post the Blog and be right behind her. Notice I used the word Plan. It seems lately whenever we Plan something it doesn’t always happen so why should last night be any different. Even though we have our own WiFi connection it has a habit of dropping our connections. I had to completely shut my ComputerOff” then restart it because just restarting it didn’t work before I was finally reconnected. “The Joys!

Kathy felt tired when she got up this morning. She said she dreamed of working all night. People think it’s funny but if you dream of physically working while you sleep you will wake up tired.
We spent the morning on the Computers getting caught up on our reading. One of the Comments on yesterday’s post has a reader using the same Planet Fitness as I do. They recognized the Truck but didn’t know to look for the guy wearing the Sweaty Tank Top. LOL!
For lunch I was surprised that Kathy wanted Split Pea Soup for a second day in a row. While I heated it on the stove and steeping the Tea Kathy was busy making a dessert plate with Cookies, a Rice Crispy Square and a Yogurt Cup. It wasn’t quite as filling as yesterday but still filling.

Not wanting to get tangled with the working population of the building tomorrow I decided to do the Laundry today. It was nearly 1:30 by the time I had the first load going in the Washer. Since there were others doing the same I had to do One Load at a time. It was past 4:30 when I got back to the Apartment with all the Clothes folded.
Kathy had been cleaning the Apartment but was already cooking Chicken Breasts on the stove that she had only breaded minutes before. She also made a Garden Salad as the side. It was tasty and filling.

We watched the 6 o’clock Local News before watching an episode of Law and Order. We also watched the romantic comedy “Two Weeks Notice” starring Sandra Bullock and Hugh Grant. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

Leap year. Whoopee. One more day to work.

Francesco Marciuliano and Craig MacIntosh, Sally Forth

9 comments:

  1. What? No redneck...? I like the redneck....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still here but nothing special to say. It is hot down here at Falcon State Park, Tx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Without knowing you how did the reader know the name of your blog?

    Both your lunch and dinner look very appetizing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I often have the same computer problems. I have to reboot it to get things to work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That fried chicken sure does look tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One load at a time makes for a very long laundry day. Not fun. My computer did a big update and now it seems to be really slow. I wish they weren't a necessity in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute about the blog reader! Sounds like a good day at home for Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I should have probably introduced myself the other day at PF. Having read your blob over the last three years, I know how serious you are about your workouts. I didn't want to disturb you. I believe the last we saw of you that day you were climbing the stairway to heaven. Keep up the exercise it will keep you younger than your years. Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Extra day in our lives today. :)) I used to dream of going to work but as I get older they are far less often. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete