It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, February 21, 2020

Getting Ready, Meeting Our Friend, Straightening Things Up, Great Workout and Tasty Meals With Coupons.


Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.
Click on the pictures to Enlarge

Even though Kathy was in bed before I posted our Blog last night it didn’t take long for me to follow her because I had managed to get some of it written earlier.
We were having breakfast shortly after 8:00 this morning. We made plans that we would go out for a bit this morning. We managed to get most of our morning reading on the Computers done with only a single cup of Coffee/Tea this morning. Our Morning Temperature was identical to yesterday but we would get above Freezing this afternoon.
Since we’ll be using a Bookshelf as an Entertainment Center we wanted to be certain that the Television would not accidentally make its way to the floor. Shortly after 10:00 we were at Princess Auto where we headed straight to their Surplus Area. There were at least Eight different Brackets for us to choose from. I also found some Safety Glasses to replace the pair that broke while I was still working.

As I turned to search for Kathy I came face to face with Gay. He’d already spoken to Kathy and she pointed him in my direction. The last time I saw him was with our son Kevin at his place. Gay has made many Street Rods over the years as well as setting a few Land Speed Records years ago and Kevin was there for pointers. He’s still working on his latest creation but plans on delaying its debut so he can display it at the 2021 Autorama in Detroit next February.
It was past 11:30 by this point so we went to Arby’s where we used a coupon and got Two delicious Greek Gyros for our lunch for only $9.00. By the time we finished our meal the place was starting to fill up.

Back at the Apartment I dropped Kathy at the Front Door before parking the Car. I then filled the Windshield Cleaning Fluid Tanks on both the Car and Truck which is something we use a lot more of at this time of year.

Upstairs Kathy was getting ready to go visit Vera while I headed off to the Gym. Unfortunately I received an E-mail to call our Insurance Broker while we were out this morning about our Apartment Insurance. When I called he was out to lunch so I had to wait until 1:00 before calling back. How many people other then Fulltimers have a Mailing Address and a Residential Address. Everything was settled in minutes.
I finally arrived at Planet Fitness around 1:30. Being that it has been Four Days since I last worked out my shoulders were starting to bother me. By the time I left just before 5:00 I was “Pain Free”.
After calling Kathy I used a Coupon to pick up a couple of Chicken Sandwiches for only $7.00 at Burger King for supper. It was more then enough to satisfy our appetites.

While eating Kathy told me that I had barely walked out the door when Vera had called her. They spoke for over an Hour and plan to get together again next week.

We watched the 6 o’clock Local News before watching a couple episodes of Law and Order. We plan on being in bed earlier tonight. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free.

P.J. O'Rourke

1 comment: