It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, February 2, 2020


Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.
Click on the pictures to Enlarge

Since Kathy had a date this morning we had no other choice but to set the Alarm for this morning. Even after getting to bed early last night we both slept so soundly that if we hadn’t used the Alarm she would have been late.
Even though The Weather Network was calling for Sunny skies this morning it was hard to find it behind the Clouds. After a Lite breakfast we took turns getting dressed and sipping our Coffee/Tea while quickly checking a few things on the Computer. We also mulled over a few other ideas that we wanted to do today.

I planned on going back to the Gym as I’m finally starting to feel better physically. While I packed my Bag Kathy was out the door before me after a quick Kiss. Of course another distraction delayed my leaving but I was finally on my way.

With our not having gone to check our Mail all week before going to the Gym today I went to Guardian Storage to do so. When I got out of the Truck the lack of pressure in my pocket told me that I had forgotten something. After collecting the handful of Mail I had to return to the Apartment to get my Wallet.

I had lost over an Hour by the time I reached Planet Fitness. Luckily I was able to get right at my Cardio Routine before continuing with the Free Weights and Resistance Machines. By the time I got to my final Cardio Routine I realized that I had been rushing myself so much that there wasn’t very many dry spots on my Exercise Clothes. To say I needed a Shower would be an understatement. The bad part about doing that is you are using more energy then you need to.

It was past 1:30 when I was leaving and since I was eating alone I went to Taco Bell for a Lite Lunch. The only thing I ordered was a Beef Burrito since I knew we’d be having supper in a few more hours.

Back at the Apartment after setting my clothes out to dry I set up my Folding Workbench to continue working on the Shelves I began making for under our Bathroom Sink. I had all the drilling finished and was starting to assemble them when Kathy walked in smiling ear to ear. Her Mother/Daughter Visit had gone well with Karen driving them out to Colasanti’s in Ruthven where they looked at all the plants that are for sale. Because this was Sunday there were lots of Families there to enjoy the Indoor Amusement Park and Zoo so the noise got quite loud with all the kids screaming.

Karen then drove through Kingsville where Kathy pointed out Annabelle’s Tea Room and Restaurant that we recently went to when we received a Gift Certificate from our daughter-in-law Jen. They also stopped at Cindy’sHome and Garden Shop where Karen found a few things to bring home. They had an enjoyable time talking about anything and everything. Back in Tecumseh after Hugs they promised to do this more often. Kathy said that is the way visits should be.
The most we saw of the Sun today.
I finished the assembly of the Shelves but Kathy wants the Legs painted before it’s installed.
For supper we had the Leftover Pepper Steak over a bed of Rice topped with a sprinkle of Parmesan Cheese. It still tasted as good as when we first made it. Dessert was a Yogurt Cup.
Even with these Temps the Wind made it feel cold.
The Sun showed itself for a couple of minutes then hid behind the Clouds again. Our 6 o’clock Local News was preempted by a Golf Tournament so we watched a movie until 9:00. We hope to see the Local News at 11:00. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You've ever transported more than three bales of hay in a Pontiac Fiero.


Forgot Something, Good Date, Another Workout and Shelves Assembled.

3 comments:

  1. Good for you for keeping up the workouts. I have a treadmill in my living room and can't seem to get motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Kathy had a wonderful day, Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hitting the most popular stores in the area as well as Colasanti's is a sure bet for a nice day out. Rick take note, don't have Kathy wait for her daughter for the next fun day out, you can do it too.

    ReplyDelete